Customer Care SpecialistApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189999 Van Buren, Arkansas
Start your New Year with a new career!
Full time Customer Care Specialist positions
New Hire class starting 1/28/2019
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
Do you genuinely like helping people? Do you have experience in delivering exceptional customer service? If yes, we would like you on our team!
Experian is the leading global information service company, providing data and analytical tools to clients, and support for consumers to understand and manage their personal credit. Demand for our services continues to grow and we are looking for career-minded individuals to join our team. We have a number of shifts/schedules available right now!
In this call center role, you will help callers understand their credit report and take action to address discrepancies, assist with subscription memberships, and/or provide support for other related services and products.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate strong communication skills through active listening, understanding the customer’s needs, and identifying actions to help him/her achieve their objective quickly
- Provide exceptional customer care in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively use systems to capture consumer data and actions; accuracy and compliance are an absolute must
- Help consumers understand credit bureau processes and educate on appropriate steps to request corrections; take action to process disputes when required
- Provide information about credit-related memberships, services, and product offerings; advocate for solutions that will help callers improve their creditworthiness
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsQualifications
- 1+ years’ experience in customer service; call center experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED; college experience preferred
- Very good oral communication skills; ability to accurately record essential information
- Very good PC / mainframe computer skills; ability to meet compliance requirements
- Must be able to successfully pass our Employee Background Screen which will include criminal background check, previous employment and education verification, as well as a drug screen
- Credit is not just a score; it’s a skill. Here at Experian we encourage you to complete the credit review process as we look at a variety of factors not just your credit score. Be sure to check your spam or junk mail to complete the credit review portion of the process.
- Must complete skills assessment while applying
Experian has recently extended our business hours to include nights and weekends, so we are looking to hire customer-focused agents available to work these additional hours. Our new hours of operation are M-F from 8a-10p and Sat-Sun from 10a-7p. Shifts we need to fill could start as early as 10a and end as late as 10p. Shifts available always require a Monday and Saturday, as these are the highest call volume days. Exact schedules will be confirmed once applicants have successfully completed the 3-4 weeks of training. The training schedule that all applicants must be able to work will be from 9a to 6p on Monday through Friday.
Experian offers flexible benefits that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- 3 weeks of paid vacation, 11 paid holidays and 5 paid sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
We have great career opportunities – you provide the great customer care! Join Experian and join a great team!