Revenue Cycle Solutions Educator (Healthcare Revenue Cycle)
Job Number: 19245
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. When looking for new talent to join our health teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Customer Focused
- Team player
Responsible for delivering quality end user training sessions for Experian Health products and services. The Revenue Cycle Solutions Educator works closely with our Implementation, Sales and Account Management resources to deliver structured, credible and effective training sessions for new and existing clients.The Revenue Cycle Solutions Educator assists end users with overall product knowledge and best practice recommendations for business usage which in turn help facilitate product adoption and retention.
Moderate to extensive travel to customer locations is necessary.Educator may also assist with training sessions for Experian Health staff upon request.
- Facilitate and deliver quality product training sessions (classroom and/or virtual) for super users, end users and client management teams to ensure clients are achieving maximum benefit of installed products.
- Leverage established Experian Health training tools and processes for optimal training delivery and results.
- Consult with the appropriate internal implementation resources prior to training to review client expectations and goals of training, current client challenges, additional product offerings, available payers, upcoming upgrades and potential competitor threats.
- Review, prepare and customize training materials and delivery approach for each customer as appropriate.
- Communicate any customer issues identified through training process to Project Manager/Specialist and/or Account Manager. Summarize training session outcomes in a Training Record, including outstanding client concerns.
- Apply tools to measure training program effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers/Specialists, Account Management and Sales along with internal Development and Technical Support staff to help report and resolve issues encountered during training; bridge the gap between user perspective and technical IT perspective.
- Learn, understand and identify client problems and core issues.
- Communicate with Training Director as necessary maintain up-to-date training materials. Help establish/recommend processes and policies as related to user training.
- Work under general direction from the Senior Director of Training.
- Participate in special projects and/or other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsEducation & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of four years of classroom and virtual training experience. Prefer healthcare revenue cycle knowledge. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Advanced interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills, capable of training users in complex topics, making presentations to various audiences and interacting positively with employees and customers at all levels.
- Flexible and responsive classroom and virtual training work skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication and documentation skill set.
- Independent problem solving and self-direction are critical - Ability to work autonomously with maximum results.
- Strong and demonstrated attention to detail, planning and organizational ability and time management required.
- Advanced PC skills, with proficiency in utilizing Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and ability to learn and effectively use various training software programs.
- Understanding and experience with Experian Health products and services, as well customer workflow processes and the healthcare revenue cycle industry.
- The ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Works well in a team oriented structure to achieve goals.
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team