Integration Engineer- EDIApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Number: 4716632
Job Description - Integration Engineer- EDI (17957)
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Integration Engineer- EDI-Job Number:17957
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Provide technical support services for end users or partners of Experian Health solutions. The Integration Engineer - EDI will play a lead role in providing implementation services for our EDI products to include setup and processing of batch files, configuration of real time connectivity, evaluation and coding of client specific rules as well as play an active role in defining/refining and delivering quality assurance testing (QA). As an Integration Engineer, the candidate will be expected to respond to both internal and external requests via multiple support ticket tracking systems.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: The Integration Engineer will report to Director of Integration Engineering.
- Provide technical support for internal and external customers of EDI software solutions. Duties will include implementation, ongoing support, configuration and connectivity verification as well as delivery of defined QA results. The Integration Engineer will play a lead role in these functions.
- Meaningful response/resolution to assigned requests within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) time frames.
- Assist install consultants & business analysts with technical aspects of new customer implementations.
- Develop and deliver QA testing plans in partnership with Product Management & Product Development on new solutions, features, and system updates.
- Review transaction data to identify trends and code resultant business rules.
- Attend, lead and participate in internal and client meetings.
Other duties as required.
EDUCATION: Degree or progress toward degree in healthcare technology related field preferred.
• Experience with software support and delivery in the healthcare industry a plus. Proven experience of successful interaction with end user population within a healthcare environment is strongly desired. Exposure to InterSystems Cache, XSLT, ability to interpret object oriented programming and strong Adobe Acrobat skills are also a plus. Two or more years in a lead technical role is required.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Five or more years of experience in a software development/deployment role
• Independent problem solving and self-direction are critical.
• Ability to code XPATH/XSLT is required.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks, take initiative and prioritize multiple work items.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy are required.
• Ability to follow supplied specifications with a very high degree of accuracy is required.
• Proficiency in Java or similar object oriented language
• Strong problem solving skills are required.
• Ability to interpret multiple X12 transaction sets is required.
• Normal busy office environment.
• Daily deadlines
• A competitive compensation package will be provided.
Primary Location:United States
Job Posting:05/18/2017, 4:00:08 PM
Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request
in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.