Fraud Sales Engineer (Virtual)
Wayne, Pennsylvania, Dallas, Texas
Experian Sales hires top players to create its dream team. We are a group of smart people with a lot of energy. Candidates will be expected to bring their "A" game and be committed to working hard to help our clients take the power of data to the next level. You'll delight our customers by knowing the game and playing with a sense of urgency. In return, you'll be part of an all-star team that rewards its players with competitive compensation plans with accelerators as well opportunities to grow your career amongst our various businesses. Be part of a strategic and innovative team that drives critical business decisions. Come win with us!
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Experian Sales is central to the future success of Experian. Whether bringing our solutions to a new client, expanding our role as a trusted advisor to existing customers or identifying new prospects, you have a critical role to play. When looking for new talent to join our sales teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Problem Solver
- Good listener
- Team player
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
DescriptionThe key focus of the Sales Engineer is to partner with the Experian Fraud and ID sales team in in identifying, engineering and proposing solutions to Experian prospects as well as existing clients. The key areas of expertise in this role is applying industry fraud expertise, while developing strong technical solutions, composed of Experian Fraud solutions, and proposing the solution to prospective clients. The role requires:
- Deep operational, strategic and analytical expertise in Fraud & Identity
- Technical aptitude in engineering complex technology and data solutions
- Deep knowledge of Fraud and Identity Solutions
- Strong client facing skillset
- Gathers information on client business objectives, operating needs, business processes and economic drivers.
- Performs business process and operational review and develops specific recommendations for client business improvement.
- Coordinates with Sales to drive further penetration of Experian fraud products and services within assigned territory
- Provides industry expertise in the development of Experian products and services as well as the presentation of such offerings to Clients.
- Collaborates with colleagues to improve existing Experian offerings to Clients.
- Provides technical and business consulting expertise on complex Experian projects.
- Conducts periodic strategy reviews of client performance results and provides advice and recommendations concerning these results.
- Coordinates proposal team activities in development of custom proposals and responses to Request for Proposals.
- Facilitates presentation of solutions strategies to clients.
- Ability to present at internal and external conferences as a fraud expert
Virtual/Telecommute options available - This position can be based in any location in the United States.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of current client fraud and authentication experience
- Previous Sales or consulting based experience specific to fraud and authentication
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Advanced project management and organizational skills
- Ability to develop presentations and other client facing materials
- Ability to understand and present analytic reports
- Ability to work as part of an integrated sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time for external and internal meetings
- Advanced knowledge of Experian’s Fraud Solutions products and services
- Advanced knowledge of competitors’ Fraud and Authentication products and services.
- Knowledge of regulations relating to the use of data for fraud and authentication purposes (both FCRA and GLB)
- Experience working with Red Flag, Patriot Act and other compliance obligations
- Actual client based work using Experian’s fraud tools or competitors solutions
Acts with minimum supervision to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may assist in supervising the activities of lower level personnel.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Ability to provide timely and accurate reports on Opportunities, Current client Revenue and other important issues