Integration Engineer (Healthcare - HL7/ X12, EDI, CPT)
Job Number: 19322
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. When looking for new talent to join our health teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Customer Focused
- Team player
DescriptionThe Integration Engineer performs client set up and data maintenance including but not limited to process data from incoming/outgoing electronic interfaces, data post back, data extracts, host system file parses, client database build, data updates and maintenance. Additional responsibilities include defining data specifications, data validation and testing, communication with development and implementation teams in order to meet expected dates of deliverables. The Integration Engineer will also assist the support team in resolving escalated product and data support issues.
Specific Job Responsibilities may include, but limited to the following:
- Configure and setup customer specific database builds for client specific data, interface message processing, document imaging interfaces, data extracts of various formats, and data delivery.
- Write data specifications and work with developers for client customizations as needed.
- Provide defined and timed client deliverables to implementation team.
- Assist with master build setup for the Passport Authorizations product and report on timing of task completion
- Test data components to provide feedback for data accuracy and performance improvement.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or healthcare related field or Associate’s Degree with equivalent experience preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience considered.
- 3+ years data processing related experience preferred
- Must have Strong knowledge of SQL server and SQL query experience
- Knowledge HIPAA transaction data (HL7 and/or X12)
- Knowledge of EDI transaction data mapping, including CPT and ICD codes
- Microsoft Office experience
- Outstanding customer service attitude and responsiveness
- Must have ability to manage multiple projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with accuracy and precision
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess highly flexible and responsive mindset
- MS SQL 2008+ experience, Transact-SQL query knowledge, JIRA, Salesforce Case Management and Seapine Test Track Client, MoveIt Central Admin experience helpful.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team