Client Services Specialist, Enrollment Coordinator
Job Number: 189254
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. When looking for new talent to join our health teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Customer Focused
- Team player
DescriptionAt Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us. The Client Services, Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for processing all new client enrollments for Experian Health products as well as enrolling add-on products for existing clients. Add-ons may include Financial, Batch, and Address Verification products or product upgrades from the standard OneSource product to one of our Integrated Solutions. The position is considered to be a central point of contact for internal and external customers as we assist the client through the transition of contracting until handoff to Training and/or an Implementation Resource.Responsibilities
- Compiling and processing appropriate material(s) and documentation needed for client enrollment. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating user lists, completing payer enrollment requests, and activating user permissions needed for application functionality
- Confirm/enforce all required information on enrollment documents is properly completed before processing begins
- Follow department guidelines/procedures for enrolling specific products based on client type
- Maintain updated client enrollment information in Salesforce (or current CRM application)
- Communicate and coordinate enrollment and set up questions and concerns between the client, Sales, and other internal team members.
- Coordinate with payers, partners, or vendors as appropriate to ensure availability of products to Passport clients is timely and accurate.
- Attend product and system/application trainings as available to ensure current knowledge and proficiency of Passport product offerings and systems/applications
- Manage case workloads as assigned for various additional enrollment tasks
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsKnowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field and/or 3-5 years’ experience in healthcare setting (administration/billing/contracting/credentialing/customer service)
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience with Passport suite of products and/or OneSource Admin
- Experience with Salesforce.com (or currently utilized CRM application)
- Strong proficiency in Outlook and Excel required
- Ability to function in a fast-paced high-volume environment
- Exemplary teamwork skills
- Possess strategic thinking and tactical planning skills
- Superior interpersonal communication skills, flexibility and responsiveness
- Willingness to cross train, and back up other members of team as needed
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team