Technical ConsultantApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 188679 The Hague, Netherlands
- Technical Requirements Analysis and Design
- Add value to clients business through demonstration of solution technical benefits and design recommendations to form solution requirements in line with Product/Business Consultant.
- Provide insight into technical design impacts to deliver, make recommendations for ease of deliver and support.
- Lead technical Design Workshops Definition and Creation through to sign off:
- Gather data and information in a structured and consistent manner to meet project objectives.
- Apply product capabilities/limitations to the solution architecture & design.
- Understanding the total cost of all the factors involved (i.e. design, interfacing, hosting options, platforms, standard/bespoke components) and ensure that proposals are structured to cover costs and include a margin.
- Understand and apply delivery parameters, constraints in the design process including commercial and time constraints.
- Create technical requirements (SAD, managed service,…)
- Lead review process through to sign off.
- Engage global functions/business/product consultant appropriately.
- Lead product installation and Configure technical environment for software projects
- By request, support Sales Consultants/BDMs, providing technical presentations and Solution Expertise in developing prospects.
- Delivers sized, costed proposals taking into consideration client, market, risk factors and client requirements.
- Present and demonstrate to the client how Experian solutions can solve their business issues.
- Understand high level solution design requirements and produce associated sizing, costing estimates.
- Participate in the production of proposals and Bid Reviews.
- Technical Delivery Support
- Actively engage Technical staff appropriately for staff development purposes in design and specification process.
- Assist with interpretation of technical design and ensure that configured solution reflects signed off design.
- Support all on-going technical development and integration activities in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Has design authority over the entire solution and works to ensure that the configured solution reflects the signed off design.
- Ensure the configured solution is delivered to a high quality and is fit for purpose.
- Recognizes deviation from scope and identifies these as revenue generation opportunities.
- Supervise implementation preparation, system performance and benchmarking, packaging and SIT/UAT support
- Responsible for ensuring that the client gets necessary support for technical integration activities.
- Produce and deliver meaningful content to capability teams through professional service communities.
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsSkills
- Advanced knowledge and significant experience of the delivery lifecycle for applicable Experian SW solutions.
- Good knowledge of Experian project management methodology and tools.
- Good knowledge of systems, processes, applications and technology supporting applicable Experian SW solutions and how they support/impact solutions.
- Good knowledge on industry standard technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, Web sphere, UNIX, Windows, C++, Java, SOA, Web services, J2EE, MQ, Scripting languages). TCP/IP Communications; XML and XSLT skills (SOAP interfaces and style sheet development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation capabilities.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel
- Fluent English speaking and writing.