Enterprise Account Executive (Healthcare)
Job Number: 1810113
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. When looking for new talent to join our health teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Customer Focused
- Team player
DescriptionThe Enterprise Account Executive is the Account Owner and is responsible for managing the business relationship with some of Experian Health’s largest and most strategic accounts. This role is responsible for Revenue protection & Revenue Growth as well as maintaining the client relationships at the highest levels.
The EAE should serve as the trusted advisor to their assigned accounts helping to navigate the changing trends in healthcare as well as serving as the internal liaison to communicate potential product ideas or enhancements that would resonate with the market. The EAE is responsible for owning the Executive and C-Level relationships across the organization, understanding the key initiatives and client’s technical challenges to continue expand the business alignment between Experian Health and the client.
The EAE is responsible for selling all product lines at Experian Health and working with Product Owners, Sales Engineers and specialized Sales Directors for their designated product offering. In addition to whitespace sales, the EAE is responsible for growing and renewing existing business in an effort to maintain and exceed the revenue goals of assigned accounts. Responsibilities also include sales and account development for the Enterprise Client Base and the developing of Strategic Account Plans and an Executive Interviewing Strategy to maximize sales and improve client satisfaction.
This role with report to the Vice President of Enterprise Partnerships through the Senior VP of Sales for Experian Health.
- Develop and implement strategies to identify new sales opportunities within our Enterprise customer base. Work in conjunction with internal groups for lead generation, referrals and relationship management, including but not limited to sales operations, marketing, client services, customer operations, product management and executive leadership.
- Cultivate and establish relationships with strategic and executive level contacts across the organization
- Focus on product demonstrations, contract negotiations, renewals, ROI’s and closing accounts.
- Work in conjunction with the Enterprise Operations team to ensure client satisfaction and protection of the revenue base for assigned accounts. This includes regular account review and product optimization sessions.
- Coordinate product marketing campaigns and lunch/learn sessions with marketing group for teaching specific campaign(s).
- Work with marketing on white space or client engagement opportunities including the expansion of our reference base as well as recruiting increased involvement in speaking opportunities and advisory roles across the industry.
- Expense reports
- Sales reporting/metrics
- Provide assistance to VP of Enterprise Partnerships and/or Senior VP, Sales or Client Services as needed
- Recommend Blue Sheets for complex or high impact deals
- Serve as the voice of the customer and actively provide feedback through appropriate channels (including product management and development within the business units) to identify product, process and company improvement opportunities.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets.
- Maintain and update sales pipeline in database of all product lines on regular and consistent basis.
- Record details of sales demonstrations and sales calls in database.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Qualifications-External / Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Track record of success in sales, particularly with Experian Health or similar company
- Sales experience with healthcare technology products, preferably in revenue cycle management
- Previous customer service/training/educational experience.
- Proven in-depth understanding of the provider healthcare industry, encompassing managed care, revenue cycle, and administrative issues relating to patient information, in hospitals and physician office environments, along with technical knowledge of healthcare billing and practice management services
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Knowledge of Experian Health products and how to sell them
- Knowledge of modern business communication
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong executive presence
- Leadership skills with emphasis on sales cycle management and skills to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and prospects.
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team