Senior Technical Delivery Analyst - Identity & Fraud SolutionsApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 181226 Sofia, Bulgaria
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
In 2018, for a fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
From client acquisition solutions to fraud management and collections, our software delivery experts design, configure, test and implement the full spectrum of products and services we offer worldwide to our clients in the financial, banking, telecom sectors (and that’s only to name a few).
We are currently expanding our Sofia Delivery Center and looking for Senior Technical Delivery Analyst for our Identity & Fraud Solutions.
As a Senior Technical Delivery Analyst, you will be responsible for carrying out technical aspects of Experian Identity & Fraud deliveries for Experian and client hosted solutions.
- Lead technical activities in large and complex enterprise wide integrated Identity & Fraud solutions
- Lead client workshops to gather technical requirements
- Produce solution design in cooperation with Business analysts and in line with client requirements and product capabilities
- Work throughout entire delivery lifecycle - from solution design trough system parametrisation, configuration, client integration consultancy, UAT and Early life client support
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and project members to ensure accurate and timely completion of deliverables
- Recognizes, documents and articulates risks and issues to management and stakeholders in a timely manner
- Take part in internal initiatives to enable markets for efficient Identity & Fraud deliveries
- Responsible for expert prioritization and distribution of daily tasks to junior technical analysts
The successful candidate will have:
- University degree or equivalent standard with a high-numeric, IT or business content
- Previous experience on a similar role
- Good understanding of software delivery life cycle
- Ability to work with virtual teams and multiple stakeholders as well as open to cultural differences
- Excellent capability to transfer knowledge, train and mentor
- Excellent communication and good at influencing
- Strong knowledge of Server OS Windows and Linux
- Advanced experience with relational databases as Oracle, PosgreSQL and/or SQL Server
- Excellent in SQL scripting skills
Experience in deploying secure web applications on a JAVA/Linux infrastructure with the following integrations possible: Apache Tomcat, Docker
- Networking and security experience (TCP/IP, Firewalls)
- Advanced knowledge in XML, JSON
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Availability to travel on ad hock bases
- Fluent in English
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office