SaaS Delivery Enablement LeadApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 181943 Sofia, Bulgaria
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2018, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 38 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.OverviewWe are looking for a SaaS Delivery Enablement Lead to execute and lead support readiness activities for the DA SaaS product and associated use cases:
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsRequirements:
- Strong background in service support and transition.
- Experience of working within a support model designed to client SLA’s (e.g. ITIL v3)
- Knowledge of SaaS market, products and related industry practices, concepts, tools and processes (e.g. DevOps)
- Experience of working within a multi-region business and within a matrix management structure and open to cultural difference, and ability to work with a virtual team and a high number of stakeholders.
- Excellent capacity to proactively transfer knowledge, train and mentor other resources in the company.
- Excellent Communication and Influencing Skills.
- Customer and output focused.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge project Management disciplines, experience of Project management role is a plus
- Team work, flexibility, analytical and logic thinking approach
- Ability to build and maintain solid long term relationships.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events