Reporting Specialist (OBIEE)Apply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 1810141 Sofia, Bulgaria
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
In 2018, for a fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
The OBIEE Reporting Specialist is part of The Global Finance Centre of Excellence (28+ employees across 4 countries) which is a global team serving Experian’s finance teams. The team helps manage Experian’s financial reporting systems, processes and projects and it is actively involved in defining the strategy, development and deployment of new reporting applications and tools.
The role gives exposure to Experian’s OBIEE and Oracle E-Business Suite applications, providing the opportunity to learn how these financial reporting systems are used and interact with each other.
Responsibilities:Supporting and delivering change
- Work closely with business users to understand reporting requirements
- Review and approve requests for changes and new reports
- Develop report and dashboard designs/specifications
- Coordinate development of new reports and changes ensuring alignment with global reporting standards
- Work with users to identify, diagnose and resolve incidents with OBIEE
- Drive best-practice usage of OBIEE across the finance user community
- Support power users in creating reports
- Deliver end user training as needed
- Provide advice and guidance to users on BI capabilities
- At least 2 year experience of using OBIEE
- Experience with supporting finance function regarding reporting
- Strong Excel (preferably VBA) and focus on improving processes
- Experience with OBIEE user report building
- Experience with visualization tools will be considered an advantage
- Proven customer service track record
- String time management skills
- Able to work in a complex, fast paced environment
- Fluent English
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events