Solutions Testing LeadApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 171594 Sofia, Bulgaria
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
In 2018, for a fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
Software as a service (SaaS) is a new team of professionals which will establish Experian decision analytics software applications and services available to our customers over the Internet and cloud.
We are currently looking for a Solutions Testing Lead (Technical Expert) for the SaaS Software Delivery team who will assure our clients have the best-in-class SaaS experience with the Experian platform through leading a team of testers and ensuring that live functionality is defect free and meets in full all client’s requirements.
As a Solutions Testing Lead (Technical Expert), you will have the opportunity to participate in the creation and establishment of one of the most intriguing and innovative projects company-wide, bringing direct client impact on a global scale working closely with our delivery team and client business requirements.
- Define the project test approach and test strategy
- Design the test scenarios to assure:
- Full requirement traceability
- Maximum test coverage
- Verify the test cases cover and quality
- Manage and support test cases creation and execution
- Mentor the junior team members
- Assign, estimate and monitor the testing tasks
- Facilitate the communication with the other project team members
- Create Test Progress and Test Closure/Completion reports
- Define the test cases/test scripts for further automation
- Define and maintain the regression test set
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and test techniques
- Strong knowledge of project SDLC
- Experience with SOAP UI
- Able to create complex testing artefacts with high quality
- Capability to work in a complex or distributed testing environment
- Ability to work with virtual teams and multiple stakeholders
- Open to cultural differences.
- Experience with JIRA
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
The following abilities and skills will be considered as advantage:
- Good understanding of SaaS systems principles
- Strong knowledge of automation and performance testing
- Experience with the following:
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office