QA Engineer- Global Software GroupApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189056 Sofia, Bulgaria
DescriptionWe are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
In 2018, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
- Analyze product requirements and take part in design of test strategies.
- Define test plans, create and execute test cases.
- Automate the testing process which includes development and maintenance of automated tests.
- Analyze and report product issues identified by test executions.
- Take part in software design discussions, reviews, planning and strategy sessions.
- Compile and communicate test status reports.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Professional experience as QA engineer or developer
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle and software testing methodologies
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Attentive to detail
- Good understanding of OOP and database concepts
- Experience with bug tracking systems, version control systems
- Passion for test automation
- Good communication skills and ability to work in multi-cultural team
- Knowledge of operating systems and computer networks
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluency in English
Any of the following abilities and skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Virtualization technologies
- Database administration
- Test automation tools
- Agile software development methodologies
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office