Java Developer- Global Software GroupApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 186673 Sofia, Bulgaria
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
In 2018, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are part of Experian Decision Analytics business line and we are responsible for developing leading in the market software solutions for reducing risk associated with business decisions.
Our PowerCurve platform helps companies make the right decisions, and adopt the most effective decision management strategies across the Customer Life Cycle. Successful decision management requires evolving strategies for dynamic business environments. PowerCurve is a breakthrough platform that provides new levels of flexibility, insight, control and agility.
Deliver high quality products by meeting all functional and non-functional requirements:
Development of an enterprise, scalable and easily maintainable application
Participating in the design and architecture of the products and providing architectural solution in synchronization with the long-term product strategy
Produce unit tests, perform peer code reviews and maintain quality code
Keeping all best practices for development, continuous integration and delivery
Involvement and participation in the SCRUM process
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Extensive programming experience in Java
- Very good understanding of the concepts and patterns of OOP
- In-depth knowledge with collections, concurrency and generics
- Skills and experience with design patterns and architectures
- Basic experience and knowledge with Linux
- Strong communicational skills and ability to cooperate with distant software development teams
- Self-organization, efficiency, good time and task management
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery
- High level of motivation for all learning and acquiring of new skills
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Spring framework, MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security and Spring Data
- Java web programming – Servlets
- Modular architectures – OSGi.
- Database programming – JDBC, JPA, Hibernate or other ORM framework
- DevOps Experience – Maven, Gradle, Jenkins.
- Experience in Test driven development
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Of