Senior Technical Support SpecialistApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 188448 Sofia, Bulgaria
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
In 2018, for a fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
The Senior Technical Support Specialist primary objective is constant development of technical expertise related to the DA software products, aiming to optimize service for our internal and external customers and ensure constant improvement of related processes.Responsibilities:
• Act as single point of contact and coordinator for support improvement initiatives between Application Support, Delivery and other internal stakeholders
• Develop and maintain product specific best practice templates. Liaise with Application Support teams to define the best practices and implement them where missing.
• Liaise with Delivery teams and obtain standard product specific build sign off
• Trigger and contribute to Continuous Service Improvement initiatives. Proactively highlight gaps and improvement opportunities in the existing support practices
• Provide direct input into product roadmap to increase the supportability of Experian DA products.
• Mentor and coach Application support teams by helping them grow and develop their skills and processes.
• Provide expert product and technical advice and support throughout product cycle.
• Resolve issues/provide insight and direction to relevant stakeholdersRequirements:
• Experience as second or third line Application Support, 3 years minimum.
• Self-motivated and output focused
• Advanced knowledge in XML, JSON, CSV.
• Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to build and maintain solid long-term stakeholder relationships.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience on relational database such as PosgreSQL and SQL Server.
• Experience with software developed with Java, running in Linux (SLES, Red Hat, Oracle, CentOS, Ubuntu), and Windows environments
• Experience/exposure in software development in areas such as Java and XML, in UNIX and Windows environments.
• Experience/exposure in cloud technologies and containerization. Dockers, OpenShift, Kubernettes, Cloudfoundry, AWS, Azure
The following skills would be considered as an advantage:
• Experience with Microsoft Windows Server (2008/2012/2016)
• Networking and security experience (TCP/IP, Firewalls).
• ITIL Certification / knowledge of the ITIL product lifecycle stages.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications