Financial Systems SpecialistApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 19391 Sofia, Bulgaria
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
In 2018, for a fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies. We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
The Global Finance Centre of Excellence team successfully partners with corporate IT specialists and end-users of Experian’s financial systems to help ensure timely and efficient delivery of insightful and accurate solutions to support Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting, Management Information and Financial Reporting business activities across Experian’s global organisation.
Roles within the Centre of Excellence are business facing roles working closely with users to understand their varied requirements, helping them fully leverage existing system capabilities and developing new solutions within a dynamic organisation.
This role helps to support over 500 finance employees across the UKI and EMEA region. The core responsibilities of this role relate to Oracle Hyperion Essbase and Planning applications.
• Ability to understand the business context and Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting, Management Information and Financial Reporting business activities
• Drive best-practice usage of Hyperion across finance user community in EMEA and UKI regions
• Establish superuser group, building strong and effective relationships with end-users in EMEA and UKI
• Provide user support with Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion Planning including during the monthly forecast and monthly/annual reporting
• Maintain end-user security, including setting up new user accounts and creating security filters and user groups
• Provide best practices to the user community and train them in the use of Hyperion Essbase and OBIEE
• Create reports for end-users and maintain the Financial & Reporting systems and processes documentation
• Actively support the finance community during period-end
• Preferably degree in Computer Science or Finance
• Proven work experience with financial systems (as administrator or as a user)
• Knowledge of reporting systems and financial processes.
• Ability to work with a virtual team and a high number of stakeholders
• Excellent capacity to transfer knowledge, train and mentor other resources within the company
• Proven customers and service experience.
• Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent English
Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office