UI / UX DesignerApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 19201 Singapore, Singapore
There will never be a typical day at Experian, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing global landscape. Below you’ll find a snapshot of your day-to-day responsibilities.
We’re looking for a UI/UX developer who will take a key role Experian's Innovation Team, APAC. Our UX developer will be responsible for conducting user research, creating wireframes and designs, and ultimately aligning user behavior to implementations that drive results.
You’ll be working alongside other developers, business users and marketers collaborating and iterating on the user experience of multiple use cases under the banner of Innovation Hub.
UX Developer Skills and Expertise
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and creatively.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsEssential:
- Experience with prototyping tools like Sketch, OmniGraffle, Adobe Illustrator, Invision, Proto.io, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer, and the likes.
- Must be able to showcase minimum three diverse use cases as part of interview process - prefer demo links in resume itself for shortlisting purpose.
- a media/advertising agency, or
- a Design Thinking lab/ consultancy, or
- a high growth B2C startup with approx. 3-5 years of experience