Research OfficerApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 1810225 Singapore, Singapore
- Researching, analysing, writing and overall support of assigned projects. Ensuring timely completion and delivery of all assigned projects.
- Overseeing project delivery including, but not limited to caller management, logistics coordination, etc.
- Gathering of information on companies, industry, economic trends and other developments. Conducting of on-site visits to supplement the information gathering process;
- Maintaining up-to-date databases on current affairs through electronic means, trade journals and related articles.
- Any other duties assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who has
1.Effective project planning and time management skills
2.Ability to manage project resource requirements (especially with survey research operations and large survey samples – online, phone, mail)
3.Good knowledge of legislation and regulations impacting business unit industry.
4.Strong oral and written communication skills
5.Consistently deliver high quality output in a fast-paced environment and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously