Regional Compliance LeadApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 1810231 Singapore, Singapore
- Promote risk management awareness in 1st line business in order to drive a risk aware culture and behaviours.
- Accountable for regular and timely risk identification, assessment, mitigation and for maintaining associated records within the GRC tool.
- Facilitate 1st line self-assessments/testing in order that gaps and weaknesses within business critical (high risk) control environments are identified, assessed and remediated timely as part of issue management.
- Responsible for regular, consistent and timely identification, capture, and remediation by 1st line business and for ensuring that issues data in the Global Risk Centre (GRC) tool is of appropriate quality.
- Accountable for reporting and management of loss events by 1st line business, including root cause analysis and raise issues for corrective actions.
- Responsible for timely escalation and reporting to risk/issue owners and 1st line business unit Heads.
- Manage monthly governance forums with 1st line Business Unit Heads to highlight key risk and issue trends.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Education - Bachelor degree (Finance or Commerce) or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience - 8-10 years’ experience in risk management and/or internal audit experience preferred. - as a sole contributor, able to work independently with minimum supervision and confident in interactions with people at different levels of management across APAC.
- Skills - The person must possess analytical, organizational and good interpersonal, communication and is detailed -oriented and can work in partnership with the business and governance teams.