Lead Consultant- Global Consulting PracticeApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 187842 Singapore, Singapore
Grow & develop the consultancy practice in Asia Pacific to create, drive and support significant opportunities for delivering Experian solutions to clients that result in demonstrable business benefit; provide thought leadership and client advisory services in the area of credit risk, fraud risk management and business profitability through strategy consulting, analytics and technology solutions.
The role will report to the Regional Consulting Director for Asia Pacific and will work as an independent subject matter expert, collaborating closely with the analytics, software and sales teams to grow revenues ( software, analytics & consulting revenues) in Asia Pacific -primarily Japan, India, Greater China, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore, HK.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Degree, ideally in Finance/ Economics / Business management/Accounting / Mathematics /Statistics/Engineering with on-the-ground knowledge and experience
▪ Cumulative 15 years’ proven successful experience in Retail or SME banking in credit risk management or responsible for the business P&L for an asset product in a senior/executive role or in risk advisory / consulting for banking, insurance/finance / card companies.
▪ Alternatively, the candidate may have similar senior level experience in managing credit / marketing decision processes at major Telecom companies or Insurance companies.
▪ Should have directly managed / have hands-on expertise in at least two of the following areas of expertise: credit initiation, portfolio management, scoring & analytics, banking / insurance/ telco decision systems, collections / recovery.
▪ Deep expertise in analytics-driven decisioning and portfolio management, across financial services (retail / SME), insurance or telcos
▪ Multi-country and multi-product experience in the financial services space is a must.
▪ Ability to convert complex, detailed concepts into strategic, meaningful propositions (i.e. bringing out the relevance to the client.)
▪ Generic Understanding of Experian or equivalent tools and solutions
▪ Fluent English language -speaking, presenting & proposal writing skills. Knowledge of local languages would be beneficial.
▪ Strong sensitivity to local cultures
▪ Enthusiastically impart knowledge and skills across the consulting practice and other Experian teams
▪ Actively develop an effective and wide network of business contacts
▪ Ability to manage multiple clients and programmes across regions and industry sectors
▪ Ability to influence using a variety of influencing skills, at the most senior levels.