Senior Marketing & Communications Executive, Greater ChinaApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 188874 Shanghai Downtown, China
The RoleWe need a passionate individual who has a fundamental knowledge of the online and offline marketing mix, and is capable of collaborating with multiple stakeholders to be successful. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented and curious, showing initiative in identifying creative and innovative methods to deliver on the marketing strategy. The candidate will have strong communications skills to influence and engage stakeholders, while measuring and improving campaigns over time. Description and key responsibilities:Marketing Communications and Brand Awareness - contribute to the development and manage the implementation of marketing communications programs and collaterals.
- Working with local and global marketing, partners and product teams, develop content for client communications including; prospecting and customer email campaigns, newsletter communications (internal and external) and third party promotions channels. Leverage globally available materials as appropriate.
- Work with sales and account management to identify key clients to participate in client advocacy programs.
- Working with relevant stakeholders, develop required collateral to support sales and client engagement.
- Collaborate on managing company presence and co-marketing alliances (links, newsletter sponsorships, events, report distribution, etc) with vertical industry associations and publications
- Research industry event opportunities. Initiate and develop relationships with external event organizers, securing and executing on all event sponsorships. Identify and leverage speaking opportunities for the Experian Team.
- Understand the value propositions of all products and solutions across the GBL portfolio.
- Awareness of the country and GBL business objectives, input to the client and market centric marketing communications & channel plan to engage the audience base across business lines.
- Work with key stakeholders across Experian to develop presentation content that displays thought leadership and subject matter expertise.
- Develop content, creative and execute logistics for all Experian led events, including seminars and webinars.
- Support the management and execution of GBL initiatives across all channels including campaigns and events.
- Coordinate events including booking of venues, branding & signage, set up and pack down at events, collateral & merchandise, staff rosters, briefing of staff when required and pre & post event briefing documents.
- Support the segmented Client Strategy.
- Be an expert using the Eloqua and associated marketing tools in managing the execution of all email communication campaigns.
- Manage external agencies where appropriate to support campaign execution.
- Manage the lead entry process and follow up with sales to show return on investment.
- Manage the lead entry process across all campaigns and web enquiries ensuring a process is in place that facilitates the movement of leads generated through to sales follow up via the CRM systems.
- Develop processes to maintain awareness of open leads to encourage sales closure and increase conversion rate.
- Conduct regular informational sessions for relevant sales and client facing staff to ensure understanding of lead management process.
- Manage and maintain the contact database ensuring that data is regularly updated off the back of campaign results.
- Manage the monthly measurement and reporting updates summarizing results for all campaigns.
- Support achievement of consistent standards across Experian CRMs and be the GC marketing Salesforce champion
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsRequirements:The ideal candidate will have:
- University graduate with marketing qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing communications
- Experience in B2B marketing in the IT or financial services industries
- Experience in digital marketing (WeChat, LinkedIn, SEM, website management & Analytics, eDM campaigns, etc.), copywriting, PowerPoint and event management
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- Consistently deliver great results
- Be a committed team player
- Grow yourself
- Build strong and productive relationships, internally and externally
- Support positive growth and change
- Have purpose, integrity and pride in what we do