Senior Product ManagerApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 184915
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
This Product Manager will report to the VP Product Management, Identity Management and will be responsible for supporting existing and emerging identity products within Experian Health. This individual will have responsibility for managing and growing three product applications and will perform various product management activities including:
• Product expertise: thorough understanding of the product capabilities
• Cross-functional management: communication and work across businesses as well as functional areas (legal, compliance, marketing, implementation, pricing, etc.) and practice strong influencing skills
• Product management – manage a P&L, forecasting, pipeline management, manage product roadmap and enhancements and all necessary support areas
• Product support – design and revise product brochures, infographics, client presentations, white papers, demonstrations, ongoing product specific questions
• Product Marketing - Provide partnership and perspective to Product Marketing that help elevate communications to customers and prospects
• Strategic partnerships – development and support of strategic partnerships to develop new distribution channels.
• Market knowledge – perform market research, competitive analysis / profiles, emerging technologies, and stay well informed of market trends and regulatory changes impacting solution area.
• Sales support – support client meetings, contract negotiations, pricing questions, sales trainings, sales support tools, etc.
25%+ travel required
• Responsible for fiscal year (FY) attainment of budgeted revenue and EBIT goals of each of the 3 related products.
• Leverage knowledge and research to develop and drive product strategy and roadmap for continued future growth of products within specified area and broader Identity Management.
• Establish deep product expertise. Articulate buyer/user personas, value proposition, target market, decision markers, product positioning (internal and external), and overall product benefits.
• Ability to stay current on relevant market activities / trends, the competitive environment, emerging solutions and technologies which are relevant / impact the product area and identify and communicate challenges / partnership or acquisition opportunities to manager.
• Develop and support strategic partnerships to develop new product growth opportunities and distribution channels.
• Own and develop product collateral in partnership with marketing team including product brochures, website content, infographics, videos, white papers, client presentations, etc.
• Manage and execute against a marketing plan, collaborating with all key stakeholders spanning the business, to manage our market presence at key industry events.
• Support implementation processes and documentation to communicate and set client expectations and assist with trouble-shooting on product issues as needed.
• Support sales with product expertise and tools such as product collateral, communication updates, ongoing sales training, client presentations / product demonstrations, RFP / RFI responses, competitive positioning documents, and other relevant materials.
• Work closely with legal and compliance to establish the necessary product documentation and reviews before delivering product enhancements to the market.
• Establish reporting (SFDC) and continuously monitor product revenue and pipeline, and leverage data to forecast product revenue and communicate to manager.
• Manages execution of support across multiple products simultaneously with the ability to deliver during time constraints.
• Lead and manage processes for obtaining client feedback through collaboration with sales and account management teams, and leverage to inform product roadmap and enhancements and ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Support process of securing and creating client references and supporting documents in the form of case studies, written referrals, joint press releases, etc.
• Clearly define product functionality, versions, and applications, and have the ability to prioritize product enhancements.
• Manage the implementation of product improvements and enhancements including developing plans for product re-launch by coordinating necessary activities and working across all supporting teams.
• Present product overviews and details both internal/external, conferences, webinars
Other duties as required
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, information technology, or related field required.
• 5+ years of experience in marketing or product management required
• Experience working with existing and emerging products.
• Experience in the healthcare industry required. Specific experience with healthcare fraud or healthcare identity management products preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact with various prospect administration levels, including Director and VP level and internal departments (Sales, Marketing, Customer Support)
• Ability to manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member in a fast paced, remote environment.
• Strong working knowledge of PC-based Internet and Windows applications
• Willingness to travel
Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Special Skills and Knowledge:
• In-depth knowledge and experience of healthcare fraud / identity management preferred
• Highly self-motivated / goal-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio)
• Effectively leads projects and influences people to achieve department/company goals
• Additional skills preferred but not required
o Ability to organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
o Excellent creative and technical writing, editing and coordination skills
o Stays abreast of technical communications trends and authoring software
o Experience in the technical or instructional documentation field, with experience creating end-user documentation and training modules
o Strong knowledge of the documentation process from design to commercial release
o Demonstrated ability to turn complex concepts into understandable documentation, presentations, and training materials.
o Experience developing user-friendly, custom-facing knowledge for a variety of audiences and learners
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans