Senior Business Analyst, Payer Services (Healthcare)Apply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 188700 Schaumburg, Illinois
The PayerAnalyst will be responsible for coordinating internally and externally the implementation of new payers through both direct connections and clearinghouse partnerships for all HIPAA transactions. This position will also be the escalation path for all existing payers and respective issues.Core Responsibilites:
- Specify payer connectivity requirements
- Specify payer validation edits
- Support specification of payer edits
- Specify payer enrollment requirements
- Assist with payer enrollment
- Specify provider enrollment requirements
- Internal escalation path for payer related issues
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- X12 transaction knowledge with a focus on:
- Payer/Provider Enrollment process
- Payer EDI process
- Experience writing and reviewing business, technical, and user non-functional/system level requirements
- High School Diploma / Bachelor’s degree preferred plus 8+ years Health EDI.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and execute tasks.
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Flexible, able to respond quickly to changes in project scope or timescales.
Self-driven and highly motivated to be a high performing trusted resource within the organization.
Proficient with tracking and managing multiple projects working with a variety of cross-functional resources (multi-tasking and prioritizing skills).
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We have always believed that data has the potential to transform lives and create a better tomorrow. We are transforming data into something meaningful: helping businesses to manage credit risk, preventing fraud, targeting marketing offers and automating decision making. We have been named one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes for 3 years in a row, operating at the center of Big Data since before the phrase was coined. Few companies can offer information services on an equivalent scale. We support clients in more than 80 countries and employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans