Inside Sales Director
Job Number: 19215
Experian Sales hires top players to create its dream team. We are a group of smart people with a lot of energy. Candidates will be expected to bring their "A" game and be committed to working hard to help our clients take the power of data to the next level. You'll delight our customers by knowing the game and playing with a sense of urgency. In return, you'll be part of an all-star team that rewards its players with competitive compensation plans with accelerators as well opportunities to grow your career amongst our various businesses. Be part of a strategic and innovative team that drives critical business decisions. Come win with us!
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Experian Sales is central to the future success of Experian. Whether bringing our solutions to a new client, expanding our role as a trusted advisor to existing customers or identifying new prospects, you have a critical role to play. When looking for new talent to join our sales teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Problem Solver
- Good listener
- Team player
DescriptionExperian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 65 countries around the world. The company helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security and automate decision making.
The Director of CIS (Consumer Information Services) Inside Sales, will build upon, transform and lead a world-class inside sales team that ensures revenue expansion, client satisfaction, retention and professional growth of our sales teams.
As we capitalize on our segmentation strategy, this leader will utilize past sales experience in building and implementing large-scale and successful sales practices to work closely with the sales team, marketing and sales operations to develop and implement a workforce strategy and hiring plan while leveraging new technologies and market strategies. The successful leader in this role will be expected to design, implement and measure sales routines for retention, pipeline management, employee onboarding, team member development, recognition, and engagement.
The Director will continue to enhance the sales capabilities of the channel through proper coaching, leveraging sales / production metrics, collaboration with internal partners and building / execution of a solid sales strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales, sales process and sales coaching. This individual will drive inside sales across our CIS client markets. In addition to being a strong leader, coach and mentor, they must be an excellent communicator who is highly motivated, passionate, and driven by the challenge of advancing a sales team, increasing sales and meeting / exceeding goals and objectives.
- Manage, lead and train inside sales team to meet company goals, focusing on Consumer inside sales teams.
- Be an effective change agent, thought leader and designer of consistent tools, processes and measurement routines within the respective teams.
- Design and implement sales strategy, set daily, weekly and monthly goals, generate metrics and reports, and identify improvements needed in sales processes.
- Define and execute on industry leading pipeline generation capabilities and lead conversion metrics.
- Coordinate sales planning and monthly reviews of opportunity pipeline with direct line reporting managers, identifying opportunities, demand & revenue generation and action plans to drive goal and meet / exceed targets.
- Create a superior team through talent recruitment / hiring, performance management and motivational techniques. Provide coaching and training techniques to help teams AEs maximize their success.
- Partner closely with the Marketing team to determine SLAs for lead follow-up and metrics for lead development representatives.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Maintain and improve a successful and positive culture that is evidenced by low attrition, high employee engagement and exceptional individual and team performance.
- Provides coaching and development of inside sales managers and team members.
- Become a product and market expert and a customer advocate.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experiences.
- Experience selling consumer credit service into financial organizations
- Experience working as a sales manager or team lead in a fast-paced, high growth, matrixed environment
- Experience leading or being a key contributor to leading change initiatives to increase productivity and growth
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources.
- Ability to forecast accurately and deliver to those results.
- Motivational coach and trainer, with the ability to build positive and productive working relationships and foster creativity, innovation and integrity within a team.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned quotas and timelines.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in sales methodology with excellent closing and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of internal sales and support process are a strong plus.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate effectively and influence others.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- High degree of perseverance and passion.
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive bonus plan
- Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K and the opportunity to work with a global leader.
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team