Inside Sales Account Manager / Client Support
Job Number: 189756
Experian Sales hires top players to create its dream team. We are a group of smart people with a lot of energy. Candidates will be expected to bring their "A" game and be committed to working hard to help our clients take the power of data to the next level. You'll delight our customers by knowing the game and playing with a sense of urgency. In return, you'll be part of an all-star team that rewards its players with competitive compensation plans with accelerators as well opportunities to grow your career amongst our various businesses. Be part of a strategic and innovative team that drives critical business decisions. Come win with us!
- Full Time
- Level: Varies By Role
- Travel: Varies By Role
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Experian Sales is central to the future success of Experian. Whether bringing our solutions to a new client, expanding our role as a trusted advisor to existing customers or identifying new prospects, you have a critical role to play. When looking for new talent to join our sales teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Problem Solver
- Good listener
- Team player
DescriptionExperian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 65 countries around the world. The company helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security and automate decision making.
The role of the Inside Sales Account Manager on the Growth Channel Sales Center team for Consumer Information Services, based in Schaumburg, IL, is to drive Experian client satisfaction and revenue by identifying and supporting sales activities with existing Experian business clients by using telephony and technology. The Account Manager will manage and grow opportunities within the current group of small business accounts by proactively contacting clients regarding the renewal of their contracts and advising on new products that may be of interest.
Key responsibilities to outstanding performance:
- Engage with existing clients to ensure renewal of contract and be the primary client contact for defined accounts.
- Executes client contact campaigns driven by the team leader and effectively utilize technology and tools to enhance client loyalty.
- Achieve monthly and annual client retention goals.
- You will begin by sharing a team goal, which will allow you to focus on learning the business
- Initiates sales process by assisting in prospecting, scheduling appointments, and utilizing sales personnel to close sales within our existing client base.
- Provides introductory advice about products and services to customers and external business partners.
- Assist/follow up on new orders through the membership process.
- Achieve client service activity metrics that support attainment of Client Satisfaction goals.
- Great team culture!
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- University graduate (BS/BA in business preferred)
- Sales or business experience preferred but not required
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to learn business and sales concepts quickly through online education, team members and mentoring and coaching
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented and driven to win
- Financial Services industry knowledge is helpful; e.g. banks, credit unions, collection agencies, mortgage
- Able to effectively work with a team and collaborative decision making skills
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
- Competitive base salary and aggressive bonus plan
- Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K and the opportunity to work with a global leader.
Experian is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2016 was $4.6 billion. Experian employs approximately 17,000 people in over 40 countries.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team