Inside Sales Account Executive, Financial Services Clients
Job Number: 19172
Experian Sales hires top players to create its dream team. We are a group of smart people with a lot of energy. Candidates will be expected to bring their "A" game and be committed to working hard to help our clients take the power of data to the next level. You'll delight our customers by knowing the game and playing with a sense of urgency. In return, you'll be part of an all-star team that rewards its players with competitive compensation plans with accelerators as well opportunities to grow your career amongst our various businesses. Be part of a strategic and innovative team that drives critical business decisions. Come win with us!
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Experian Sales is central to the future success of Experian. Whether bringing our solutions to a new client, expanding our role as a trusted advisor to existing customers or identifying new prospects, you have a critical role to play. When looking for new talent to join our sales teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Problem Solver
- Good listener
- Team player
DescriptionExperian is the leading global information services company, which helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security and automate decision making. With operations stretching globally, Experian is 17,000 people strong, supporting clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
The Inside Sales Account Executive will manage and grow opportunities within an assigned group of business clients. Through developing and deepening multiple relationships with these clients and C-level decision makers; the executive will drive revenue by identifying, managing and closing complex data-centric solutions to these existing customers and potential prospects.
- Meets and strives to exceed annual assigned sales quota on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Develops a strategy for customer contact that has a tailored opening and potential probing questions on Experian's core products to generate new opportunities
- Provides forecasting and account plans to meet sales goals.
- Acts proactively in placing outbound call, generating proposals and managing pipeline
- Submits accurate and timely forecast documents as well as detailed territory presentations.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date customer and opportunity information in SalesForce.
- Supports and participates in all sales promotions and contests.
- Implements aggressive inside sales strategies to maintain and grow revenue and generate new accounts.
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsQualifications
- 2+ years of sales experience, experience in the Financial Services sector preferred.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering double digit revenue growth by solution selling.
- Ability to interact with customers’ key functional areas, which include marketing, account acquisitions, risk management, and collections.
- Track record of developing strong client relationships.
- Knowledge of the commercial marketing and credit risk solutions.
- Selling and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills required.
- Ability to effectively manage and exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to orchestrate resources to assist with selling solutions that meet client business needs.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong PC skills.
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. We offer a highly competitive package comprising:
• Competitive base salary
• Aggressive bonus plan
• Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to work with a global leader.
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team