Hospital Claims Enrollment Coordinator (Medical billing; registrar, patient access)
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. When looking for new talent to join our health teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Customer Focused
- Team player
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team
The Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for processing both new hospital and physician practice enrollments for all Experian Health claims products, including claims submission, claim status and ERA’s (Electronic Data Interchange – EDI – transactions).
Manages the enrollment process ensuring the following functions are completed in a timely fashion:
- Payer list parameters are communicated to client via enrollment process documents sent with initial implementation documentation
- Review payer list and verify payer ID for each payer
- Verify all Tax ID/NPI combination supplied by provider and confirm total number of enrollments with provider
- Identify payers that require enrollment and review enrollment requirements, taking into account connection route to payer client. Conduct enrollment follow-up with payer/vendor regarding enrollment application status
- Follow guidelines to ensure correct enrollment across all departments/areas of the client organization.
- Send list of payers requiring enrollment for claims and remittance back to client for review and confirmation
- Use confirmed list of claims payers requiring enrollment and forwarding enrollment forms to the provider via email (preferred) or other trackable means if necessary (i.e. FedEx, UPS, etc) along with an enrollment task list detailing all pertinent information (i.e. Tax ID/NPI combinations, list of payers, etc).
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Superior interpersonal customer service, communication skills, flexibility and responsiveness
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects/solutions for multiple areas
- Ability to work with and meet hard deadlines
- Ability to function in a fast-paced high volume environment on a team
- Possesses strategic thinking and tactical planning skills
- Ability to coordinate with different people at all business levels
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Intermediate MS Excel a must
- Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years experience in both Hospital and Physician billing and provider/group enrollments as well as 1-3 years experience specific to (or a combination of) hospital and physician billing and provider/group enrollments.
- Alphanumeric data entry
- SalesForce (or other CRM) experience a plus
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We have always believed that data has the potential to transform lives and create a better tomorrow. We are transforming data into something meaningful: helping businesses to manage credit risk, preventing fraud, targeting marketing offers and automating decision making. We have been named one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes for 3 years in a row, operating at the center of Big Data since before the phrase was coined. Few companies can offer information services on an equivalent scale. We support clients in more than 80 countries and employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans