Director of Client Solution Engineering - Fraud & Identity SolutionsApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 191671 Schaumburg, Illinois
We are searching for a leader of our Client Solution Engineering team within our Decision Analytics business unit. This team works to maintain ongoing client revenue related to our Fraud and Identity solutions, and partners closely with the Decision Analytics Sales and Account Management teams. The main function is to maximize the ROI our clients are seeing from using our product capabilities through proactive review – in addition, the team will be involved in license renewals and upgrades, helping to recommend solution enhancements, and identify upsell and cross sell opportunities.
• Solution Scope: All of Experian’s Fraud & Identity capabilities in addition to those of our partners
• Key Accountabilities
• Lead a team in the creation of thought provoking Client Business Review collateral including market trends, current results, peer comparison and recommendations. Ensure template is consistent across all reviews and remains current.
• Have direct and team input into driving technical solution design, related to renewals of client solutions as well as where cross and upsell opportunities are identified.
• Own the technical resolution of Fraud & Identity “Level 2” support tickets in close alignment with the Account Management team.
• Ensure pro-active performance management (systemic as well as analytical) of all client solutions is performed, with ongoing recommendation for improvement.
• Ensure post Implementation performance monitoring (systemic as well as analytical) of all new solution implementations is performed.
• Provide support in working through identified processes to support ‘quick wins’ including but not limited to batch processing and pilots.
• Own end-user Client solution training including refresh training programs
• Provide technical ownership of solution upgrades including but not limited to analytical validations, technical APIs as well as test case development
• Ensure tracking of NPS measures across all Fraud & identity clients, and identifying areas where improvements can be made.
• Instill and execute on a high performance talent agenda, to ensure the team is sufficiently trained and capable to represent and optimize our product capabilities to our clients.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
As a successful leader of this team, you should possess the following skills and aptitude:
• Demonstrated leadership success in a similar role (Sales, Sales Engineering, Account Management, Client Success)
• Demonstrated capability to develop strong relationships with client executives and client teams that uses Experian software
• Solid understanding of Experian’s Fraud and Identity capabilities. Ideally would also have working knowledge of analytics, decisioning and attribute management solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to be a valued and consultative partner with our clients
• Can proactively coordinate and consolidate client feedback with internal teams (Delivery, Development, Go-to-Market, Product Management, and Global Software) as appropriate to ensure that we are meeting and exceeding client requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team that will maintain and grow current revenue streams through renewals, enhancements, cross-sell activities
• Be able to proactively coordinate and facilitate Experian communications with clients (i.e., upgrades, new releases, Security initiatives, etc.)
• Positively represent the company in a professional manner always
Specific Qualifications for this position include:
• BS / BA Degree required, MBA preferred
• Minimum of 5-10 years successful software support, account management or similar experience. Previous managerial experience highly preferred.
• Sufficient knowledge of technology to understand technical architecture and systems integrations plans and discussions
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented, growing public company with high expectations
• Ability to influence and lead matrix teams
• Self-starter with ability to think strategically and respond tactically
• Passion for driving financial results and ensuring client satisfaction
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding collaboration, organizational, analytical and planning skills
• Strong work standards, impeccable integrity and ethics
• Willingness to travel (20-40%)
• Location TBD, but near a major Experian office is preferred (Costa Mesa, Schaumburg, Allen, Wilmington, Phoenix/Scottsdale & Atlanta)