Traffic ManagerApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 188717 Nottingham, United Kingdom
Internal grade: D
Closing date: Friday 23rd November
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital MediaTraffic Manager to join our central Marketing team, based in Nottingham.
The Experian digital media team have a constantly evolving list of projects and stakeholder requests. We are looking for a professional, even-keeled, assertive multi-tasker to make sure things run smoothly, who will keep those details, assignments and deadlines all on track through an agile marketing approach.
What is the Digital Media Traffic Manager responsible for?
The newly created role of Digital Media Traffic Manager will take control of the daily management of projects and workflow for the Digital Media team – including workloads, prioritisation and capacity plans. The role is critical to the team’s success and will take the lead on all team ceremonies (e.g. stand-up, planning workshops).
You can expect to be responsible for:
- Leading and coordinating project lifecycles, from initiation through to delivery with accountability to stakeholders.
- Work together with web, acquisition, CRM and data teams to ensure a seamless customer experiences.
- Ensure the stages of the project are met according to SLA’s and stakeholder brief, budget, resource and deadlines
- Build close relationships with agency and other third-parties and work with Procurement team on contracts -
- Ensure that all digital media/marketing work flows efficiently through departments - managing resource and capacity, updating key stakeholders on requirements and timelines
- Create detailed schedules and set deadlines for various stages of a project
- Allocate and monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments or deadlines accordingly and maintain job files.
- Work across multiple projects and ensure all parties are informed of progress and problems
- Responsible for keeping individuals/teams on task and projects on deadline, handling any logistics and keeping all parties updated on progress.
- Meet with stakeholders to learn about new requests and give progress updates on existing projects.
- Successfully managing third-parties (agencies or contractors) to meet timelines and budgets to brief
- Aggregate and analyse metrics/KPI’s to assess performance, leading to optimisation recommendations.
- Build effective relationships with key departments and stakeholders, with regular reporting and presentation of results against defined KPIs to stakeholders
- Identifies continual process improvements to increase efficiency and accuracy in agile working processes.
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
You’ll currently be a traffic, studio or marketing operations manager, who is a time-management pro, who can help the digital media team organise projects and deliverables for internal clients. You will act as liaison for the team and project stakeholders, fielding and assigning requests, managing deadlines and ensuring delivery.
To make sure all initiatives are finished on time and with highest quality, you need to demonstrate exceptional communication and organisational expertise; keep calm under pressure, and can juggle a variety of projects. You don’t get flustered with looming deadlines, and can easily adapt to new demands or unexpected delays.
Your goal is to ensure every project goes smoothly and both the stakeholder who requested the project and the professionals who did the work are satisfied with the end result.
If you’re excellent at planning and you’re looking for a fast-paced role that can help you hone your project, process and business management skills, then this role might be for you.