SRM ManagerApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 19784 Nottingham, United Kingdom
Job Title: SRM Manager
Division: Corporate-Finance:Global Procurement Location / Region: Nottingham, Sir John Peace
UK Grade: D
We're currently looking for a Supplier Relationship Manager to join our Global Sourcing team based in Nottingham.
The Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) team was established two years ago, delivering over $10m savings, identifying new revenue, innovation and risk reduction opportunities. With the success of the SRM programme we now have over 50 suppliers involved and an increasing number of initiatives to be delivered. There is a now a need for greater programme management, standardisation and coordination.
The purpose of the role is to run the UK Supplier Relationship Management programme. Engaging with internal stakeholders and Experian UKs key, strategic suppliers to ensure effective collaboration, transparent performance measurement whilst identifying areas of improvement and driving efficiency. Ensuring minimal loss and exposure through adherence to all regulatory requirements and company policies and guidelines.
What is the SRM Manager responsible for?
You'll be responsible for:
• Running Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with our key, strategic suppliers (currently 23 UK suppliers)
• Identifying and delivering efficiency improvements
• Identifying new revenue opportunities
• Identifying and developing innovations, and delivering risk reduction opportunities including improving supplier performance if required
• Providing training and support to Operational Vendor Managers
• Running stakeholder satisfaction surveys for supplier performance measurement
• Developing and maintaining standard materials
• Vendor manager for Experian’s car fleet.
• Work with business executives to leverage supplier base to deliver against business objectives
• Supporting the business on a consultative basis in regards to vendor management and issue resolution.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
What are we looking for?
We're looking for someone with excellent stakeholder management ability, who thrives on building strong and lasting relationships with both suppliers and stakeholders across a global business. You must be a persuasive communicator with good commercial awareness. A strong self-starter with the ability to manage their own time is a must.
This role would suit someone who is currently in a similar role who is looking to broaden their exposure across a global business, or for someone looking to understand more about a market leading, technical organisation.
In particular, we're looking for someone with the following:
•Track record of building and maintaining strong internal and external relationships at all levels in the organisations
•Experience of vendor management across multiple procurement categories.
•Experience of managing large, long term contractual relationships.
•Strong commercial awareness and negotiation skills
•Analytical capability - ability to analyse complex numerical and non-numerical data
•Commercial Law - an understanding of contractual law, including risks (but training can be provided on this!)
•Strong organisational skills.
•Ability to manage multiple projects
•Ability to respond to businesses needs in an Agile working environment
•Degree educated or equivalent experience
•MCIPS or studying towards this
Is this the role you've been waiting for? We look forward to your application.