Senior Product Marketing Manager (Notts or London)Apply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 1810264 Nottingham, United Kingdom
DescriptionLocation: Nottingham or LondonClosing date: Friday 1st February
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead our UK&I and EMEA Product and Propositions Marketing team based in Nottingham or London.
Who are the Product and Proposition Marketing team?
The Product & Proposition Marketing Team maintains a complete and accurate suite of information across Experian products and propositions that represent the best of what we can offer, to meet variations in market and client need.
Our Product Marketers are strategic thinkers with a deep understanding of the industry they are supporting and the products and buyer personas we target, they have a strong ability to translate technical capabilities into benefits for the users and the businesses they work for. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will lead and evolve this team, setting clear goals and objectives, whilst being able to be hands on where necessary.
What does a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Experian do?
You'll be responsible for leading a team of Product Marketers who are responsible for telling compelling stories that generate interest and supports sales. Our team partner with key stakeholders in business areas to develop their product messaging and collateral and produce 'kitbags' of multimedia materials and content. You will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of product marketers who are responsible for the launch of new products and propositions internally and externally
- Managing complex stakeholder groups across Product Management, Propositions, Marketing and Sales, allocating Product Marketing resource and budget with a clear commercial rationale and in line with business strategy.
- Providing strong team leadership in line with core Experian values, keeping up to date on management topics and proactively develop a strong group of Product Marketing Professionals
- Agility is key, with an ability to keep the team focused on overall strategy whilst operating in a matrix environment.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a strong marketing professional to broaden both their exposure across a global business and leadership skills and experience.
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
You must be passionate and enthusiastic about what you do. We're looking for people who can own the marketing of their products and be a curious and inquisitive mind who wants to learn more about the products that we offer. We're looking for the following:
- Degree educated (or equivalent experience), ideally qualified in CIM/IDM
- Proven Product Marketing experience in a B2B or B2C environment
- Experience leading a team, ideally across different geographies
- Experience understanding complex capabilities and developing value based messaging to drive the right conversations
- Experience in delivering content to sales and into marketing teams to support go to market
- Experience managing produces and developing new products would be advantageous but isn't essential
- Experience in a large, complex organisation either in the Software or Financial Services would be a bonus
On top of a competitive base salary, you will also receive a car allowance, annual bonus and a range of other flexible benefits designed to suit your lifestyle.
Does this sound like it could be your next move? We look forward to receiving your application.