Head of Awareness & AcquisitionApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 188718 Nottingham, United Kingdom
DescriptionInternal grade: CClosing date: Friday 23rd November
We are looking for someone to join our marketing team in a brand newly created Head of Acquisition role, based in our Nottingham office.
Experian’s Digital Media marketing team are responsible for ensuring the superior deployment of our owned and paid media across the UK and EMEA -through market-leading programs, technical mastery and an agile marketing approach, we drive growth and lead the transformation of ‘Digital Experian’.
What is the Head of Acquisition responsible for?
The newly created role of Head of Acquisition will take ownership of all paid awareness and acquisition channels for Experian’s B2B business across UK & EMEA. With the accountability for driving lead volumes and new business pipeline across the portfolio. This role is critical to the businesses growth.
You can expect to be responsible for:
- Accountability and ownership of paid awareness and acquisition marketing channels.
- Define, own & execute the acquisition strategy; delivering new customer volume across Experian’s B2B portfolio.
- Lead for all paid channels – including SEM, Social, Affiliate, Partnerships, Display, Programmatic media etc.
- A data-driven & audience-led approach across all channels; growing awareness & demand generation.
- Optimum customer experiences from different traffic sources, to deliver lead volume conversions
- Growth strategies for all channels and manage team/third-parties to deliver against them.
- Continuous improvements to channel KPIs, including Traffic, Leads, CPA etc.
- SEM performance through both paid and organic initiatives; monitoring and enhancing outcomes.
- Close working relationship with onsite, CRM/MA and data marketing teams to optimise journeys for traffic sources.
- Successfully manage agencies, media partners and tech third-parties to meet timelines and budgets to brief.
- Own content for demand and lead-generation – working closely with the thought-leadership function.
- Develop/optimise best-in-class creative with compelling messaging that performs
- Ensure demand-gen content (i.e. ad copy/creative) is compliant, on-brand and customer-centred.
- Always-on test & learn processes/strategies, and lead ongoing campaign optimisation
- Effective senior stakeholder management and business approvals/ governance is adhered too
- Own and manage business forecasting and budgeting.
- Build close relationships with agency/network partners; working with procurement team on contracts - successfully managing agencies, partners and third-parties to meet timelines and budgets to brief
- Build effective relationships with key departments and stakeholders, with regular reporting and presentation of results against defined KPIs to stakeholders
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsWhat are we looking for?
You will be growth-driven. Managing an evolving team, with the clear mission to drive awareness, consideration and conversion (lead and pipeline acquisition) for our B2B propositions. Working in partnership with your Digital Media peers and Commercial Marketing colleagues, you will strike a clear balance between being a solid strategic player and a hands-on doer.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- A strong background in digital marketing
- Proven experience of delivering growth within a B2B environment
- Significant technical acquisition experience with depth in PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Affiliates & Email channels
- Willingness to balance leadership with hands-on approach
- A true leader - with a track record of inspiring, growing and developing your team
Ideally you will have extensive experience in driving demand and lead volumes through paid channels. The position requires a commercially-aware, tech-savvy and highly organised leader. The role is best suited to someone who thrives in a fast-paced performance-led environment, who is both analytical and innovative and who enjoys being challenged.
Does this sound like it could be your next move? We look forward to receiving your application.