Director of Product MarketingApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 186439 Nottingham, United Kingdom
DescriptionAre you passionate about the potential for data and analytics to make a positive difference in the lives of people worldwide? If the answer is yes, we may have the perfect job for you. In the global Product Marketing Director role, you will work closely with the senior leaders across product, marketing and sales teams to develop and drive compelling propositions, go-to-market strategy and processes, and sales enablement tools for Experian’s Decisioning products. The ideal candidate will be:
- A strong communicator with the ability to engage at executive levels to influence the development of product and commercial strategies.
- Grounded in a technology field with the ability to quickly grasp the business-to-business market for Decisioning productsacross verticals and regions.
- Expert at framing commercial opportunities and applying a structured approach to developing and overseeing execution of go-to-market strategies.
- Highly skilled in deriving meaning and clarity from diverse sources of intelligence to understand market opportunities, position Experian capabilities into differentiated propositions, and create compelling messaging frameworks.
- Adept at conveying ideas and information through slides, presentations and written materials.
- An energetic and highly organized individual with at least seven years of experience in product or strategic marketing, business planning and/or new product introduction. BS/BA degree required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
- Collaborates with global and regional teams to define the go-to-market strategy and model for assigned products.
- Provides leadership to regularly assess go-to-market processes and continuously improve processes, performance, and engagement across global and regional teams.
- Develops a deep understanding of our markets and buyers by leveraging insight from internal and external sources to inform strategies.
- Ensures that our propositions, positioning, and messaging resonates with buyers and that source content is fit for purpose for use by global and regional teams.
- Partners with finance, product management, and market/competitive intelligence teams to ensure consistent processes are in place to capture and communicate the market response to our solutions including leading indicators such as win/loss analysis, pipeline and revenue growth, competitive activities, etc.
- As staffing allows, leads the development of a range of product marketing programs, as required, including customer references, testimonials and case studies
- Serves as market-facing subject matter expert (SME) for the Decisioning portfolio, including interfacing with industry analysts
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsJob Requirements and Qualifications
- BS/BA degree required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred. Experience in a business consulting firm is a plus.
- An energetic and highly organized individual with at least seven years of experience in product or strategic marketing, business planning and/or new product introduction including the management of product marketing and/or product management teams.
- Knowledge of Data, Analytics, Decision Management and SaaS markets is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills and oral communication skills.
- Solid understanding of market segmentation, strategy, planning and execution of marketing activities across a variety of channels
- Ability to work in a global matrix organization where a significant amount of personal interaction is done through teleconferences and video conferences.
- Strategic and innovative thinker who is familiar with strategic disciplines and has a clear ability to contribute own ideas.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation – ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30% of the time.
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Word, and MS Excel.