Client Service ManagerApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 188777 Nottingham, United Kingdom
We are looking for a Client Service manager to work within the UK&I organisation, responsible for delivering a world class Service to support Clients denoted as such in terms of revenue and/ or who have complex multiple touchpoints/ stakeholders into the Client base. Identifying and leading on service improvement opportunities and improving customer satisfaction.
The Client Service Manager should be a committed, pro-active and self-motivated individual with a strong client management background, highly organised approach, and experience in delivering Customer satisfaction.
The Client Service Manager will work with Service Delivery Management to ensure IT Service Management (ITSM) processes and controls are in place and working for their client (s) to ensure quality is maintained to meet service, and business objectives. They are a strong advocate for best in class service management, with a drive to deliver improvements and efficiencies.
You can expect to be responsible for the following:
- To act as the service owner for clients denoted as such in terms of revenue and complexity
- Owning the day to day service relationship with the client(s)
- Establishes strong affiliation and maintains a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with both the client and internal stakeholders, providing the point of contact for client service.
- Detailed understanding of the customer journey for Clients and the downstream impact of any service issues.
- Accountable for contracted service commitments.
- Controls costs and understands the cost to serve. Drives productivity through continual service improvements. Additionally, provide appropriate advice, information and context regarding SLA failure and associated Service Credits, as applicable.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
What are we looking for?
- Strong client focus with excellent communication skills, empathy and influencing skills, with the ability to display understanding of the customer journey.
- Drive customer focus, service excellence and ultimately the customers’ satisfaction, and set the benchmark for these for your peers and junior team members.
- Takes personal responsibility and ownership by identifying problems and risks and drives to resolution.
- Ability to self-plan and deliver at both a strategic and tactical level on time and with quality for Clients and internal stakeholders.
- Viewed as a Trusted Advisor for Clients and internal stakeholders within Experian.
- Excellent ability to lead others, through a matrix management approach, to resolve complex problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and lead by example within Experian and in client situations. Flexes approach accordingly, using your varied toolkit.
- Highly adaptable and flexible. Able to read and adjust quickly to new situations and fast changing priorities both internally and externally.
- Ability to handle conflict, undertake negotiation and manage resolution, and lead others in this.
- Considers approach and seeks critique, considers a variety of solutions.
- Ensures that positive Client outcomes are at the centre of decision making.
- Drive adherence to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of Clients.
What do you get in return?
In addition to a competitive base salary, we also offer an annual bonus, private healthcare for yourself and your family plus a number of other benefits such as pension, share scheme, 24 hour access to GPs and more.
At Experian we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process. Please raise this with your recruiter.