Business Consultant - CollectionsApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189978 Nottingham, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Market Specialist Consultant to work within our Public Sector client base within our Go-To-Market team. This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse spectrum of clients, ranging from Central Government Departments through to Local Authorities and Housing Associations.
You will be responsible and accountable for leading significant client interaction with a number of Experian’s key clients, from early pre-sales consultancy through to on-going delivery and support of our solutions.
As Market Specialist you will provide sales support, market insight, consultancy and solution requirements design throughout the full range of products and market leading solutions, across Experian Decision Analytics (software, analytics, and ID & Fraud), Consumer Information and Business Information businesses.
Our Consultants build effective networks both within Experian and the clients for whom they are responsible. You will determine and understand client requirements, identify appropriate Experian solutions, gain agreement as to the benefits of implementing those solutions to meet requirements; and then work with the client and the Solutions team on the projects to embed the solutions successfully and seamlessly in the client’s business. Our Consultancy driven Business Review services support the development of programmes of work to deliver significant value and change over multi-year initiatives.
Understand your clients and their goals, challenges and processes
Understand the current products and services Experian provides
- Understand Experian’s competitors and alternative external products
- Support the development and strategic planning across the vertical markets
- Execute pre-sales consulting to help an organisation understand their possibilities, define their needs, and scope and position Experian’s solutions Work with the Solutions team to deliver high-quality projects from initial design through to post implementation support
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with a successful and proven background either in Collections/risk based decisioning at a Public Sector organisation, or within a business providing solutions to this sector, which has led them to gaining an excellent working knowledge of credit risk and fraud decision processes across the customer lifecycle.
- Demonstrate that you are the ‘go to’ person who networks effectively, is a consummate communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills and has confidence when dealing with clients and amongst internal stakeholders at Experian.
- Knowledge and experience of building business cases and account plans combined with commercial astuteness means they understand how to make great decisions.
- The proven capability to prepare, implement and present high quality and effective workshops and documents to showcase results delivered.
What’s on offer
We offer an attractive base salary, commission structure and a competitive reward package and actively encourage the expression of ideas and opinions. It’s all about you developing your role and making it your own. Our business offers a breadth of learning activities and programmes so it’s up to you to take the initiative and decide which skills you would like to improve or acquire.
Our diverse workforce is part of the reason for our success. We want everyone to succeed, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, sexuality, experience, physical ability, age or thinking style. Our talent strategy reflects our commitment to searching the globe for the very best candidates so that we can innovate and deliver the needs of our increasingly diverse clients and consumers. Our progressive policies, such as flexible working hours, ensure that our employees can flourish no matter what their individual circumstance.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- A car allowance/scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover
- Retail discount schemes
- 3 Community involvement days per annum
We also work with our colleagues to understand their long term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, we open up conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, we offer rewarding ways in which to learn.