Senior Client Services Manager - CCMApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Number: 4724115
Senior Client Services Manager - CCM-Job Number:17961
Cross Channel Marketing (CCM) empowers marketers to seamlessly execute timely and coordinated marketing interactions through a single channel or across multiple channels. CCM's fully integrated platform provides a central location for marketers to create, edit and proof content, as well as to manage business rules for customer interactions across one or multiple channels. Cross-Channel Marketing group is the partner of choice for today’s leading enterprises, and we are best defined by who we work with. We work with the largest percentage of the top online retailers, and more than our next five competitors combined. We have a total portfolio of over 300 respected companies. The Client Services team is comprised of talented and driven employees. It is a fast, collaborative and dynamic working environment. The Department is recruiting like minded, ambitious, detail oriented and results driven team members. The Client Services Department has clear growth opportunities for entry level to senior management.
Qualifications•Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• 5-7 years of related experience in client services, account management, cross-channel marketing
• Hands on management experience supervising a team of Managers and up to 5 Associates both virtually and globally
• Proven track record of success meeting revenue goals and managing multiple clients
• Working knowledge with HTML and other internet technologies
• Understanding of data structures and ability to apply best practices to client data integration and existing client databases
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint for managing data and performing quantitative
• Understanding of databases and related technology query tools like Microsoft Access
• Strong oral and written communication skills with keen attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with Ability to think strategically, creatively, and analytically
• Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines and demonstrates enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
• Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside the organization
Primary Location:United States-New York-New York
Job Posting:05/19/2017, 1:42:20 PM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Experian to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting and/or recruitment advertising and selection for hire. As part of the company’s equal employment opportunity and affirmative action policy, Experian will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Experian is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where Experian applicants and employees are treated with respect and dignity. This policy is in accordance with State and Federal laws and reaffirms our company’s continuing commitment to both the spirit and intent of Equal Employment Opportunity laws and policies.
Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.