Relationship Manager (Digital Sales)
Job Number: 19917
New York, New York
Experian Sales hires top players to create its dream team. We are a group of smart people with a lot of energy. Candidates will be expected to bring their "A" game and be committed to working hard to help our clients take the power of data to the next level. You'll delight our customers by knowing the game and playing with a sense of urgency. In return, you'll be part of an all-star team that rewards its players with competitive compensation plans with accelerators as well opportunities to grow your career amongst our various businesses. Be part of a strategic and innovative team that drives critical business decisions. Come win with us!
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Experian Sales is central to the future success of Experian. Whether bringing our solutions to a new client, expanding our role as a trusted advisor to existing customers or identifying new prospects, you have a critical role to play. When looking for new talent to join our sales teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Problem Solver
- Good listener
- Team player
Organization: MS-Targeting Sales
Experian is the market leader in data and this position works directly with the largest players in the Digital ecosystem who use Experian data and linkage solutions to deliver targeted advertising campaigns. This position is essential to providing guidance around advanced data and making sure campaigns are executed quickly and efficiently.
This position is responsible for proactively managing the day to day relationships within an assigned set of clients and prospects. You will be responsible for engaging and supporting client contacts to ensure the seamless execution of the Targeting solutions and services, expanding business relationships and also driving growth and upsell opportunities within the existing account base. This role is highly suited for those individuals that are committed to progressing towards a Sales Account Director or Business Development Executive role within Targeting Sales
• Management of existing customer relationships in order to drive execution of projects related to advertising campaigns
• Daily “quarterbacking” of client’s projects/campaigns to ensure flawless execution of projects and acting as the liaison between the client and internal departments. Coordinates resources to ensure client satisfaction and ROI
• Educate and inform clients/prospects on new and existing data assets and audience recommendations with ongoing consultation to clients to uncover business challenges and offer data recommendations. Utilize product experts as a resource.
• Communication with clients is frequent and fast moving -includes weekly status calls with and occasional travel to client locations (primarily NYC)
• Works with digital sales team to develop solutions that helps solves Targeting clients’ advertising objectives. Advises client on data best practices and address gaps/opportunities
• Personally responsible for achieving a sales revenue quota in conjunction with Account Director.
• Collaborates on account planning with Account Director to identify data sales opportunities
• Execute basic contracts for standard products and services
• Responsible for regular status calls with Sales Leadership with existing portfolio
• Works with Service Delivery team to scope out projects and then work with Pricing to discuss project and obtain price quote.
• Work cohesively with operations, solution support, product management and marketing personnel to ensure product and service education is delivered to assigned portfolio
• Works with wide range of internal groups - Operations, Legal, Compliance and Finance
• Gather industry information within assigned portfolio. Including subscribing to industry newsletters, trade magazines etc
• Develop highly effective relationships across all client/prospect base and internal departments
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsSkills and Qualifications
• BS/BA or equivalent experience is necessary
• 2 + years of sales/marketing experience
• Digital industry experience is highly valued. Agency or digital marketing experience is also helpful.
• Demonstrated ability to use customer service skills to grow and cultivating client relationships
• Ability to manage multiple fast moving projects essential
• Demonstrates a broad understanding of the ad tech ecosystem
• Ability to analyze data and present industry specific insights to clients
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to travel – approx. 20% of time (assuming not located in NYC)
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data & analytical tools around the world. Operating at the center of Big Data since before the phrase was coined, few companies can offer information services on the same scale. We’ve been named one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes for 4 years in a row. We support clients in over 80 countries and employ 16,000 people in 37 countries.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team