Customer Support RepresentativeApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Number: 184995
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
We have a work hard, play hard, family culture. As a result, our organization and team CONSISTENTLY receive recognition for excellence in service and support. We are interested in a highly motivated individual whose #1 priority is making our customers happy.
Align with a positive innovative culture with meaningful work and advancement opportunities that includes excellent benefits and highly competitive pay.
Energetic self-starter able to learn quickly with excellent customer service & multi-tasking skills to be responsible for relationships and support at client, vendor, and partner levels as it relates to the products sold by Experian Health.
- Provide outstanding Client Software support – bugs, defects, malfunctions
- Respond to routine and emergency support calls
- Assist with other various tasks for vendors, partners alike as needed
- Communicate effectively with clients via telephone or email
- Log and track all client related issues into Client Relationship Management tool (CRM) - Salesforce
- Assist with set up and testing on new or additional client’s accounts prior to go live
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years’ experience specific to Customer Support and Customer Service. (combination of experience and education may be taken in to consideration)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak clearly with technical as well as non-technical clients is critical
- Ability to work in a fast paced multi product support environment
- Safeguarding sensitive information
- Highly analytical, intensive research and reconciliation skills required
- PC, Internet and Microsoft Office experience is a must
- Strong working knowledge of CRM platform (Salesforce), especially case management is a plus
- Browser troubleshooting knowledge is helpful