Talent Acquisition RepresentativeApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 187681 Mumbai, India
Responsible for sourcing, qualifying, and matching candidates to defined senior level/complex profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned Business Units. Guide HR Business Partners and hiring Managers on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions. Develop a thorough understanding of the business, client needs and specific talent pools.
- Develop recruiting specifications with hiring manager and facilitate recruiting strategy.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for hires across all levels including complex and senior level hire.
- Scope of role will be greater with respect to volume, difficulty and critical nature of business they support.
- Team closely with hiring manager to understand team dynamic and culture for purposes of recruiting within that context.
- Actively pursue all channels (Internet, networking, social media, etc) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each particular role.
- Maximise direct hiring
- Liaise with internal departments and external vendors to close candidates
- Use agency/vendor channels only when approved by recruitment manager
- Develop and manage a network of recruitment and referral sources including universities, professional associations, vendors/agencies to assist in identifying job candidates.
- Understand Experian's strategic imperatives and apply their recruiting expertise to address client needs.
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior level recruiting staff
- Manage data integrity within i-Recruit applicant tracking system, ensuring timely entry within database.
- Counsel managers in Interview process/skills to ensure compliance
- Viewed as respected partner to Business unit leaders and HRBPs to support business unit strategy
- Become well versed and familiar with all Experian functions and product offerings
- Engage hiring managers one on one to define the hiring criteria for all roles.
- Prioritize amongst multiple reqs, conflicting priorities, and short timelines dependent upon alignment with individual functions and Experian strategic direction.
- Maintain and develop key relationships with vendors to provide valuable additional sourcing channels for Experian
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
We need an experienced individual who has a deep understanding of recruitment strategy, can build sustainable professional relationships and is capable of acting as a trusted advisor to business leaders and line managers located virtually at times.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of Recruitment operations, prior experience and demonstrated capability in sourcing, candidate management, have a track record of delivering against high volume and complex positions and will be skilled at coaching and influencing business and HR stakeholders at all levels on all matters related to recruitment