Senior ConsultantApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 184608 Mumbai, India
Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimise customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organisations.
Purpose of Role
Lead custom analytics delivery activities in India by providing analytical solution to clients. This will include providing Risk management solution, Marketing analytics, customer management, fraud prevention and debt management. Use analysis and customer insights to develop optimum solution for the clients
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering high quality analytical and value added services for the clients
- Responsible for adhering to timelines as promised to the client
- Ensure appropriate client hand-holding-knowledge transfer is taken care of at the end of each engagement
- Handling around 5 client engagements delivery at any given point in time
- Work closely with team members to deliver the solution
- Engage Business/Technical Consultants and delivery teams appropriately so that there is a shared understanding and agreement as to deliver proposed solution
- Use analysis and customer insights to develop value propositions for customers
- Maintain and enhance the suite of suitable analytics products for India.
- Actively seek to share knowledge within the team
- Share findings with peers from other teams and management where required
- Actively contribute to setting best practice processes
- Operate as a brand ambassador for Experian and actively protect its reputation for excellence in all areas
- Understand and participate in performance management processes.
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business. Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers