Consultant AnalystApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 19380 Melbourne, Australia
This exciting analyst position has the responsibility for delivering Data Quality solutions and services to clients. This includes assisting customers with knowledge of our product and providing best-practice implementation advice, development of bespoke solutions, technical consultancy as well as contributing towards the department’s strategy.
The main scope is to focus predominantly on service delivery with the requirement to provide pre-sales as and when required. The role requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and you'll be working on multiple small, medium and large sized projects, with revenue and utilisation targets that need to be met monthly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery process in a consulting capacity from scoping, requirement gathering, delivery of solution and documentation, training and other post-delivery activities. Ensure that projects are delivered to scope, on budget and on time, work with a variety of stakeholders, as part of a team or individually where required, services to be delivered remotely or on customer sites.
• Implement and utilise best practise service delivery methodologies
• Proactively set and manage customers’ expectations regarding scope, functionality, delivery times and estimates
• Handle critical and high priority customer requests, while delivering consistently great customer service
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• Exposure to technologies such as SOAP, REST, JSON, WSDL and XML
• Exposure to using Web Service Testing applications such as SOAP UI/Postman
• Exposure to web server technologies: IIS or Tomcat
• Experience with Windows & Unix operating systems
• Proficient in Microsoft applications; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
• Appreciation of software development methodologies such as Waterfall and SCRUM
• Exposure to scoping, requirements gathering and systems design
• Exposure to programming languages: C# .Net, Java, Pyhton, R, SQL
• Exposure to SQL: SQL Server 2010+
• 3-5 years’ Experience working in the technical industry
• Experience working in a customer facing environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral)
• Experience solving technical problems and troubleshooting technical issues.
• Has ability to manage and set expectations
• Commercial understanding and ability to scale solutions based on budgets available.
• Expertise within the Data Quality industry including data manipulation and complex data quality projects incorporating elements of cleansing, standardisation, validation, de-duplication, migration, auditing and analysis.
• Experience engaging and influencing internal stakeholders
• Bachelor degree qualified: (favourable - IT, Comp Science, IT Engineering)