Analytics Consulting Consultant 36246Apply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 186679 Spain
- Engage in a consultative way with the client, to identify problems and define, design and deliver solutions.
- Definition of business requirements and management of projects involving scoring models
- Support and lead the Analysts to develop analytical solutions using best practice analytical techniques.
- Ensure all analysis is thorough and Analysts follow established quality procedures to help guarantee the robustness of the solution.
- Ensure Experian procedures and processes are followed throughout the scorecard development process.
- Provide guidance to Analysts/Senior Analysts where necessary.
- Ensure that all critical business issues are identified through data analysis.
- Interpret and supervise the interpretation of analysis results.
- Present proposals to clients for solutions, including recommendations.
- Provide consultancy on potential ‘bigger picture’ strategies.
- Regularly presents to clients to ensure they understand the functionality and benefits of EDA products in solving business problems.
- Gathers data and information in a structured and consistent manner to meet project objectives.
- Displays a confident and professional manner at all times and Demonstrates leadership in the development of the client solutions.
- Take long term responsibility for client accounts.
- Prioritize support activities.
- Balance short term sales needs with longer term relationship requirements.
- Is hardworking, reliable and trustworthy in the eyes of colleagues and clients.
- Working with the Business Development Manager(s) to convert sales opportunities into realized revenue which meets the sales and profit objectives of the consultant’s VBU(s).
- Project Management made by the position
- Promote regulatory business initiative in the market, like Basel or IFRS9
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 8 years of experience of statistical/analytical project work and/or work in the Financial services or Telco’s sectors
- Risk or CRM scoring models knowledge
- Degree or equivalent standard, with a high numeric content e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Economics.
- Project management experience
- PC literate with thorough knowledge of statistical and Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Language in relevant marketplace.
- English language good knowledge