Sr. Account Executive-Auto OEM Sales
Job Number: 19157
Los Angeles, California
Experian Sales hires top players to create its dream team. We are a group of smart people with a lot of energy. Candidates will be expected to bring their "A" game and be committed to working hard to help our clients take the power of data to the next level. You'll delight our customers by knowing the game and playing with a sense of urgency. In return, you'll be part of an all-star team that rewards its players with competitive compensation plans with accelerators as well opportunities to grow your career amongst our various businesses. Be part of a strategic and innovative team that drives critical business decisions. Come win with us!
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Experian Sales is central to the future success of Experian. Whether bringing our solutions to a new client, expanding our role as a trusted advisor to existing customers or identifying new prospects, you have a critical role to play. When looking for new talent to join our sales teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Problem Solver
- Good listener
- Team player
Description• Key Account team member on strategic and tactical client initiatives focused on client goals, revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
• Expand partnership relationships of both our OEM and Advertising Agencies client pool
• Proactively provide client research and analytics responsive to the needs of the client’s goals and initiatives.
• Thorough knowledge and/or understanding of third party analytics, measurement tools and buying systems of advertising agencies. Additionally, knowledge of internal operation and reporting tools that help analyze client ROI is a plus.
• Ability to work well in team environment and manage client initiatives based on spend, potential/future revenue growth and importance to our overall business of linking OEM’s CRM, Marketing and Advertising goals.
• Develop and cultivate deep relationships with senior OEM and advertising executives at agencies, as well as working closely and understanding the needs of the OEM business
• Ability to expand relationships and increasing revenue by identifying new products and services, new revenue growth opportunities and assisting in the product development process
• Develop and build cross media partner relationships within industry to support Experian Automotive and advertiser marketing and advertising strategies
• Experience directing product marketing, research and yield in product positioning and value in GTM strategies and training
• Measure opportunity and align priorities across partners for internal resource alignment—product, product marketing, research, insights, ad ops and yield management.
• Success will be measured in areas including revenue growth, new product rollout, client satisfaction and retention
• Strong team building skills
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsRequired Experience
• Demonstrated record of success in goal orientated, highly accountable environment
• College degree
• Ability to work effectively cross organizationally
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Keen analytic and strategic planner
•Sell multiplatform CRM and advertising programs to clients in an assigned territory/account list
• Well versed in ad tech and digital advertising initiatives such as automated buying, analytics and media data driven technologies
•Achieve maximum revenue potential across all OEM marketing service landscape
•Be proficient and knowledgeable in all Experian Automotive platforms, sales offerings and value differentiation
•Maintain and grow current revenues from existing clients by adding new Experian Automotive products and platforms into their media mix
•Proactively drive new business by prospecting and researching accounts we currently do business with
•Identify and cultivate relationships with senior level personnel who make or influence CRM and advertising decisions at both the agency and OEM
•Perform and initiate necessary analysis and planning to assure that the objectives and priorities for each sales call are established and met in time frames acceptable to the client
•Help develop strategy for sales presentations to clients and potential clients
•Participate in addressing clients’ concerns, questions and objections by working closely with sales executives
•Participate in negotiating pricing across all of Experian Automotive platforms
•Keeps sales management apprised of progress toward established revenue goals and of the progress in closing identified prospects
•Stewards proposals, deals and post-deal analyses
•Coordinates with multiple support teams who administer accounts on a day-to-day basis.
•Keep current with industry trends and client business news
•Utilize research to assess what Experian Automotive solutions will work best for the specific client need
• Basic Qualifications
•A minimum of 5-10 years of sales and/or marketing experience
•Proficient sales and/or marketing experience in digital/mobile, and television advertising
•Existing relationships with agency / client contacts
•Proven track record in media sales or agency/client side marketing
•Proven background in developing, closing and maintaining strategic advertising accounts and events deals
• Preferred Qualifications
•Has a good understanding of the value proposition of Experian Automotive
•Ability to develop deals that attract and keep customers while generating targeted revenue
• Preferred Education
•Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data & analytical tools around the world. Operating at the center of Big Data since before the phrase was coined, few companies can offer information services on the same scale. We’ve been named one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes for 4 years in a row. We support clients in over 80 countries and employ 16,000 people in 37 countries.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team