Graduate Business AnalystApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189898 London, United Kingdom
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Business Analyst to join the team at Experian pH, based in London.
Experian is the market leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
Experian pH is a data-driven B2B marketing, risk, compliance and analytics consultancy which is part of the wider Experian PLC. We work with many FTSE 100 companies transforming how they approach problems using techniques and models on collected data which we have developed for over 25 years.
Who are the pH team?
pH develop data products for our customers in sectors including banking, utilities and telecommunications which help to cleanse their customer data, learn more about the companies and individuals that they are dealing with, find more of the right customers to do business with and limit losses suffered as a result of company failures or delinquency.
You will be joining a business that encourages growth and progression in a flexible working environment where the opportunity to get involved with exciting new projects as well as working on daily BAU is a standard. Experian pH offers you support to grow your skills and knowledge through a mentoring scheme.Experian pH is a data-driven B2B marketing, risk and analytics consultancy which is creates bespoke business salutations for its customers.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
What is the Graduate Business Analystresponsible for?
As a Graduate Business Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining project / feature documentation, assessing the feasibility of new requirements in detail and supporting during the development life cycle. You will maintain relevant documentation as required by the project for example requirements documents and functional specifications, to the satisfaction of the users in line with the project plan.
- Maintain project documents such as, process flows, traceability matrix’s, functional specifications etc.
- Participate in design / requirement workshops, involving both internal and external stakeholders
- Document solutions and write user stories associated with requirements, including creating website mockups
- Document the entry and exit criteria for each requirement, setting very clear expectations of what will be delivered
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations and communicate appropriately to avoid escalations resulting from deliverables or processes
- Support the creation of test scripts, aligned to requirement entry and exit criteria
What are we looking for?
- Technical knowledge, preferably in SQL
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Good at interpreting requirements
- Ability to manage relationships whilst maintaining trusted relationship with clients, team and peers
- Organisational skills
- Stakeholder management
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications – External
What do you get in return?
Here at Experian, we believe that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, we'll give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover
At Experian we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process. Please raise this with your recruiter.