Technical Support AnalystApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189851 Jakarta, Indonesia
DescriptionWe are looking for a skilled, passionate & highly motivated Analyst to help support EMA (Experian Micro Analytics) solutions capable of working in a very fast paced and dynamic environment. As a world leader in Decision Analytics, we pride ourselves in offering world class solutions to our clients & ensuring client satisfaction is always upheld. We require individuals who are strong believers in continuous improvement and are constantly driven to bring about positive change to processes. Purpose of RoleSuccessful candidates will be required to perform regular Experian production support tasks. The Analyst will also be required to maintain and improve the Experian solution/service for the supported clients. Tasks include leading client Business Support engagements from end to end, ensuring full ownership and collaborative working practices, both internally and externally. To further support and analyse on Experian solutions, in line with client business requirements, Experian best practice.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- As this role requires on site work to be highly client focused and able to present a strong perception of Experian as a reliable, trusted and knowledgeable partner.
- To perform troubleshooting on client solutions & to provide concise, accurate & timely response within stipulated SLAs.
- To perform Incident Management on issues after escalating any out of scope incidents to Level 3 team and to have thorough follow up till closure.
- Perform PIR and drive actions through to closure
- Produce and maintain documentation related to installation guide, operations guide, troubleshooting guide etc.
- Contribute to continuous support process improvements.
- To ensure all change and incident status comm’s are communicated to both internal/external stakeholders.
- To work closely with Level 3 teams for all support activities (Incidents, Problems, Changes).
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 4 - 6 years of experience in support or similar roles, supporting critical application.
- Proficient in at least one Database flavour (MS SQL, Oracle).
- Proficient working knowledge of system administration/internals with (Windows; Linux/Unix) platforms.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot web services environments (Tomcat Apache/Websphere).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills.
- Highly motivated; consistently takes initiative; demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Results driven and goal oriented.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Strong aptitude for business and business metrics
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent judgment, willingness to make decisions and ability to push back on others.
- Negotiating with and influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt and drive change.
- Ability to work with remote virtual teams.
- Need to be able to look at issues from a business perspective and then translate this into the technical application.
- Must be logically minded and enjoy problem solving
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent practical experience.
- Any certification in Professional Oracle/Unix Courses is definitely a plus.