Software ProgrammerApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189538 Hyderabad, India
Position is responsible for maintaining application software based on new requirements.
- Actively participate in modernization of legacy application in moving application from Mainframe to distributed systems
- Develop subject matter expertise in File One Data Load by providing analysis/design, code, testing and documentation
- Work with Cross-Functional teams to program, validate and co-ordinate software releases
- Provide production application support in a 24x7 environment
- Provide technical direction assistance to development and testing staff
- Participate in or conduct code reviews and provide program improvement recommendations.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Drive architecture decisions in collaboration with software architects, security team, and hardware teams
- Provide analysis and coding for complex software assignments
- Possess proficient problem solving and diagnostic abilities providing support on production issues
- Work with System Engineers and Internal Partners on requirements. Collaborate design review with cross functional groups; develop schedules, specifications, detail designs, and system procedures to enable on time delivery of defect free software systems
- Provide resource recommendations for timely completion of projects
- Train or mentor other team members by providing technical working knowledge on assignments
- Interface with both internal as well as external customers.
- 5 Plus years of application development experience
- Background in Phython, Java, C/C++, is a plus
- Experience with APIGEE and OKTA
- Development experience with Big Data - HDFS, Spark, HBase, DB2 LUW
- NoSQL Databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB etc.
- Container Services - Red hat Open shift.
- Strong experience with Microservices, AWS cloud
- Strong experience with APIGEE and OKTA
- Familiarly with File One Data Load applications
- Ability to provide solutions to a wide range of technical problems and challenges
- Demonstrate knowledge of software development methodologies
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Proven track record of exceptional technical, communication, and project leadership skills