Telephony Engineer ExpertApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189539 Heredia, Costa Rica
Experian’s Consumer Services (ECS) group is defining the next Big Data thing for consumers.
What could be more exciting – personally and professionally – than being part of a disruptive business? Consider starting your career with the industry’s best by joining the Leader that continues to disrupt the competition. As the market leader, we pride ourselves on building new markets and leading the pack through continuous evolution and innovation. It’s a position ECS has enjoyed for more than a decade and we aren’t looking to stop now.
Experian’s Technology team is seeking an experienced TelephonyEngineerExpert. This role will provide day-to-day enhancements and support in managing our Cisco Office and Packaged Contact Center Enterprise solutions, deployed in 4 countries globally. You will collaborate with internal and contract teams to implement best in class solutions for a multi-site, multi-business line, high volume servicing office and contact center environment. You’ll deliver upgrades, enhancements, troubleshoot the Global Infrastructure, Application Configuration, Call Delivery Design, Voice Carrier Circuit Design, and have a hand in Voice and Video Quality of Service Network Configuration.
This role is more than just an engineer or an order taker. The ideal candidate will be a true “Solution Consultant”, challenging the status quo, providing new and innovative ways to solve complex business problems.
- Architect complex office, carrier and contact center solutions.
- Support Integrations on a CVP/PCCE/CUCM platform with multiple cloud and premise-based integrations.
- Design and develop advanced CTI applications utilizing Cisco Finesse, CVP and other external systems.
- Partner with peer team members to assure Cisco Call Center best practices conform to the developed solutions.
- Running workshops, working closely with the Business teams and able to talk about tradeoffs e.g. terms of configuration vs. code.
- Map functional requirements to Cisco CUCM/PCCE/ICM/CVP features and functionality.
- Mentor junior team members in Cisco Telephony Office and Contact Center technology, Integration Technologies, and best practices.
- Participate in vendor and internal team code reviews.
- Understand the Cisco CUCM and PCCE product application roadmap, proactively planning for enhanced Business capability, making recommendations based on complexity of implementation, use or cost
- Participate in managing Cisco SIP and Carrier SIP Telephony and Video infrastructure
- Work closely with all levels within the organization to deliver on-time, on budget, high value projects
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Education and Experience:
- 8+ years’ experience including 5+ years working in an Engineering capacity on a large scale, 1000+ agent / multi-site enterprise Cisco Office and CUCM/UCCE/PCCE/ solution, version 10 or higher.
- Deep understanding of SIP protocol’s
- Basic understanding of Voice network QOS
- Previous experience working / managing UCCE/PCCE/CUCM Infrastructure including CUBE routers, VDI Administration, with deep troubleshooting skills.
- Cisco Voice Certification or Cisco Collaboration Certification strongly preferred.
- Prefer history of working in an e-commerce and fast paced environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or related experience.
- Familiarity of Jabber Soft Phone for voice.
- Experience developing widgets and CTI integrations using Cisco Finesse Desktop a plus.
- Familiarity of Cisco Agent Mobile including Chat and Co-browse capabilities preferred.
- Familiarity with Cisco Precision Routing preferred.
- Familiarity with Bucher and Suter CTI adaptor for Salesforce.com preferred.
- Familiarity with CVP IVR preferred.
- Familiarity with ICM scripting a plus.
- Unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical, while also having an advanced and deep technical background in Cisco Telephony solutions.
- Experience leading and mentoring more junior technical resources.
- Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment managing tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills; verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Take initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
- Demonstrate sharp, advanced analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proven previous job stability, including maintaining long-term work relationships with former employers
- Must be able to clear the company’s pre-employment screening