Technical Business AnalystApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Number: 181481
- Analyze, facilitate, model, andorganize information to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements anddistinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Works with Product Management,Development, Operations, Security and IT teams to design new systems or work onnew product launches.
- Oversees, and has accountabilityfor the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work.
- Analyzes and recommends processimprovements. Incorporates industry best practices and makes recommendation tomanagement on how to improve current practices or processes
- Helps re-engineer existing systemsto meet current/future business needs.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expertand advices or consults with other teams in their design or implementation ofsoftware applications.
- Performs systems testing andmanages user acceptance testing.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in ComputerSciences or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of work experiencein technical business systems analysis
- Strong knowledge of distributedsystems
- Strong knowledge of SQL, andscripting languages. Knowledge of 4th generation languages (VB.Net, C#, Java,etc.) would be a plus
- Excellent problem-solving andanalytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-movingenvironment, wearing multiple hats to get things done
- Can effectively facilitatemeetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interactwith executive level project sponsors
- Expert verbal and writtencommunication skills
- Experience working with multipleteams to gather requirements, design solutions and test
- Experiencedocumenting and optimizing workflows and system flows
- Strong knowledge of and experiencewith iterative and agile development methodologies with ability to assist withagile transformation of existing teams