Technical Account Specialist (Client Implementation)Apply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189722 Heredia, Costa Rica
Provide onboarding support for Ascend platform, Tier 2 support, escalation management, project management and services to improve overall client experience on Ascend products and services. Client interactions would progress from standard troubleshooting to overall solution recommendations.
Major Job Functions:
- Provide user account maintenance (add/delete/update) service for client
- Serves as project coordinator for program scheduling and fulfillment.
- Conducts final quality analysis on projects, reviewing accuracy of output.
- Support implementation and testing of automation and process improvements
- May participate and provide input to the design and testing phases of new projects
- Client interaction will be based on email responses to client submitted tickets.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant experience in similar roles
- Advanced oral and written English communication skills (B2+, C1)
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems, networks and cloud based technology
- Basic understanding of systems capabilities, software platforms and processes.
- Basic knowledge of PC office software tools.
- Experience working with internal customers
- Basic understanding of the US banking, lending, and credit industries.
- Knowledge of consumer credit policies, procedures and regulations highly preferred
- Knowledge of Experian products and systems preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Management Information Systems; or equivalent certifications and experience preferred
- Proven previous job stability, including maintaining long-term work relationships with former employers
- Must be able to clear the company’s pre-employment screening