HR Generalist Senior (Compensation, Benefits & Employee Relations)Apply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189769 Heredia, Costa Rica
Facilitates and supports key processes within Human Resources, primarily in Compensation and Benefits and Employee Relations. Is a key team member that provides insight and analysis during the employees´ life cycle making sure the appropriate communication and approach is taken towards each case and that company policies and procedures are followed within departments.
Compensation & Benefits
- Evaluate employee benefits policies to assess whether they are current and competitive.
- Manage outside partners such as benefits vendors and insurance broker
- Annual negotiation of the medical and life insurance
- Administrate work related injuries cases (INS)
- Administrate the ShareSave program
- Review the annual total rewards statement
- Coordinate annual benefits fair
- Review and approve payroll runs
- Review annual performance bonus report for Costa Rica
- Make recommendations about salary increases
- Advices and provides coaching to managers and employees in conflict resolution situations preventing in site employee-employee/employee-manager escalations.
- Coaches managers, supervisors and leads on personnel policies, regulations, labor agreements and assists them with disciplinary matters.
- Partners with managers providing advice for terminations, creates termination letters when needed and is responsible for the HR termination process of employees.
- Investigate sensitive cases and complains as needed
- Guide managers on how to implement a performance improvement plan
Employee Retention & Engagement
- Analyzes Exit Interviews results making sure resignations are part of this process and make the necessary recommendations.
- Provides analysis and insight on the Global People Survey for the site and action plan
- Deliver new hire orientation sessions as needed
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related career
- At least 6 years of experience within Human Resources
- Fluent in verbal and writing English skills
- Proficient in MS Office tools